Electric bicycle build question

Royal Pinata

Hello everyone, I'm new here and well I have few questions as I have an idea on upgrading my ebike, I think it's some Chinese one as it has no serial numbers, so my question is this
My bicycle has rear engine 350wh and well I have an extra front engine laying around and I was wondering can I add them both to one brain which is for the rear engine?
Can I just add it ot do I need some new brain or battery too for it?

IMG_20200930_104356.jpg

You will need a separate controller for the front motor, If you are electrically adept you can run both controllers off the same throttle and PAS sensor, but when I did it. I used a secomd throttle for the front only, no peedal assist for the front. I also used a second battery. Usually, when you buy a low cost ebike, you won't get battery pwoerful enough to run 2 motors. That would be something like a 17AH or 20AH pack.

Is your goal more traction or more speed? For speed you would be better off with a bigger controller ("brain") and over volting the motor.

But how would those two engines work together if I buy more powerful brain to it? Does anyone have any suggestions for me :) as one is 250 the other one is 350 so what would be great for those two :) and for battery I have one idea but I don't know if it would work 😂🤦‍♂️the middle triangle on the bicycle I would like to fully fill with cells so it would be fully packed 😂I don't know if its a good idea and I still wonder if it's even possible and what I would need for it 😂maybe someone knows answer for this too 😂I have big and stupid idead I know 😂🤦‍♂️

And I am interested in both so speed and traction as currently the max speed without pedalling is 28km/h
And with pedals 35km/h

The biggest obstacle for you is that suspension forks are hardly ever strong enough to carry a motor. You would want to brace them with torque arms, and even then they may break.

The motor, battery and second controller is not anything special. Plenty of people have done it.

What I meant was don't use two motors. Add a higher capacity controller on the bike as it sits now and you will get more speed.

Is there any chance you could send me some controller sales that would be suitable for me :) and I like led lights and well I want to add 1 strip under the bicycle and well I would like something that would have a way to add those too there :)

Back