Ebikes users survey

You need to fix your survey first. When I got to the first ranking of features (I assume 6 was most important) after doing the first three when I did the forth one one of the earlier ones went away so I quit.

You need to fix your survey first. When I got to the first ranking of features (I assume 6 was most important) after doing the first three when I did the forth one one of the earlier ones went away so I quit.
Sorry if it wasn't clear. In this question you need to choose what features are the most important for you, in order. You can't have two number 3 or two number 1, as each feature needs a number. That is probably why one of your previous ranking disappeared, because you used the same one for another feature. I hope it makes sense. 1 is the most important feature. Thank you for trying to take it though!

Features? I only got asked one question. In the first question, having replied I was not aware of Vespa e-bikes, the survey was complete. Thanks for coming.
CN

Features? I only got asked one question. In the first question, having replied I was not aware of Vespa e-bikes, the survey was complete. Thanks for coming.
CN
Yes, if one specific brand is not selected then the survey ends as me and my team are looking for specific data. thank you!

Given that there is a big number of North American members on this forum that have likely never heard of Vespa making e-bikes, I think you are shorting yourself of accumulating the data you‘d want by limiting responses to only those who have heard of Vespa e-bikes. Just my opinion.
I’ll even go as far to say there are likely many Americans (and some Canadians) here who have no idea who Vespa even is.
Until today I’ve only thought of them for their Euro scooters that hipsters, fashionistas and poofters ride around on In my area. But it’s your survey, not mine. CN

Oh, and one little addition. I just asked my wife if she knew who Vespa is.
She had zero idea…..and she is Italian.
Her response was, “well, I’ve never been into scooters and such so I wouldn’t know”. She’s been to Europe and Italy a zillion times.

I’ve only thought of them for their Euro scooters that hipsters, fashionistas and poofters ride around on In my area.
Modernvespa owner, a perfect description...

Piaggio, the parent company did a lackluster introduction a couple of years ago. My Vespa was purely proprietary parts. Stupidly high prices nearly $600 for a 300cc scooter exhaust. Exhausting owenership.

The old 2 strokes are far more interesting.

i wish I’d have kept the lift.
1648613107502.png

Last edited:
well he has been throwing this on the Facebook groups too.
Really I shouldn’t be surprised. I have seen these requests with transparency. But often there are nefarious agendas. I’m more paranoid then ever after someone accessed a friends Facebook account. Apparently read my interactions. New details I asked mye to help him get back on Facebook. Unbelievable. I’m not sure what motivates these nutters. But scams are getting more sophisticated. And apparently have a reward.

Given that there is a big number of North American members on this forum that have likely never heard of Vespa making e-bikes, I think you are shorting yourself of accumulating the data you‘d want by limiting responses to only those who have heard of Vespa e-bikes. Just my opinion.
I’ll even go as far to say there are likely many Americans (and some Canadians) here who have no idea who Vespa even is.
Until today I’ve only thought of them for their Euro scooters that hipsters, fashionistas and poofters ride around on In my area. But it’s your survey, not mine. CN

Oh, and one little addition. I just asked my wife if she knew who Vespa is.
She had zero idea…..and she is Italian.
Her response was, “well, I’ve never been into scooters and such so I wouldn’t know”. She’s been to Europe and Italy a zillion times.
Thank you for your constructive answer. Indeed, it is really hard to get data for this research. I appreciate your advices though.

well he has been throwing this on the Facebook groups too.
Yes, me and my team need at least 50 persons going through the whole survey each, and we are 7 members so it is really difficult. We are UCF students and are doing this for one of our marketing research class. We tried to post survey on different social media but still we don't get what we need...

Yes, me and my team need at least 50 persons going through the whole survey each, and we are 7 members so it is really difficult. We are UCF students and are doing this for one of our marketing research class. We tried to post survey on different social media but still we don't get what we need...
Try being transparent. Odd grammar for college level.
your advices

Back