Enserre
New Member
- Region
- Europe
Hi Everyone,
I see you have already a topic for this issue.
I had an import /export company selling Escooter and E unicycle from 2015. And during the night of 5th july 2023 everything got fire. I loose Half million € of stock and all my client in the following days.
During the 8 years of work, we had nearly 1 customer fire / year. And we were a small company. This happen to anyone.
After that, i did 24 month R&D with laboratory and we developped a patented fire proof bag with M0 CE label.
Please see video of testing and product picture we have
Video WHY WE DID THE PRODUCT
Vidéo Explosion test
Video Explosion small battery
Our product is multi layer of different fabric so the fire is contain more longer than standard product.
The company is based in France and we are looking reseller, distributor around the world.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact : [email protected]
I see you have already a topic for this issue.
I had an import /export company selling Escooter and E unicycle from 2015. And during the night of 5th july 2023 everything got fire. I loose Half million € of stock and all my client in the following days.
During the 8 years of work, we had nearly 1 customer fire / year. And we were a small company. This happen to anyone.
After that, i did 24 month R&D with laboratory and we developped a patented fire proof bag with M0 CE label.
Please see video of testing and product picture we have
Video WHY WE DID THE PRODUCT
Vidéo Explosion test
Video Explosion small battery
Our product is multi layer of different fabric so the fire is contain more longer than standard product.
The company is based in France and we are looking reseller, distributor around the world.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact : [email protected]






