Eahora x7 not turning on

Pjavier

Region
USA
I received mi x7 yesterday and charged it up followed the instructions for turning it on and I won’t start. I put the key in turned it all the way until the key can’t be taken out, then I pressed the lighting button on the key fob, then pressed the unlock button and pressed pressed the on button on the handle bar. Contacted support and they sent me a video showing me those steps and after contacting them that it did not work I’ve had no response. Can someone help me? am I doing something wrong? Is here a way of testing what component of the bike is faulty? Should I take it to a local ebike shop for service and repairs or ask for refund and return?

Hi, sorry for what happened! Have you solved your problem yet? Feel free to contact eahora any problem at [email protected]. Our customer service team will respond within 24 hours.

We've had month worth of diagnosing problems with our Eahora X7 plus, and at the 1 year warranty date Eahora told us "sorry, your warranty has expired." even though the bike was still broken. We had to show Eahora California law that says warranties don't end at 1 year if the product is broken, and for many electronic parts in California the warranty extends up to seven years.
While our bike is still broken, for some reason "[email protected]" has blocked by email. They did send me a third controller--after the first one melted the wires and the second one was DOA. Unfortunately the larger 3rd controller can't physically fit into the space in the frame. It's about 20mm too long.

Right now my teenage son has purchased a $1,500 paperweight, and there doesn't seem to be any Eahora reps in the U.S., nor is there a U.S. address....just a fulfillment warehouse.

Buyer beware.

Update. I purchased a RadPower RadRunner Plus for my youngest son for Christmas. The battery stopped charging. When I contacted RadRunner, they responded in less than 15 minutes with a combination of online support and a real person who I could interact with. The solution solved the problem in less than 24 hours.

For the Eahora X7 Plus bike, it's been a year, 3 different controllers and dozens of emails. The support people are clearly in China as they don't respond until the next day. They've actually stopped responding to the warranty claim, and yet there's no real home address for Eahora...just a warehouse. They don't answer their phones, because the "service" is all in China. $1,500 failure. Please don't make my mistake.

Reactions: rtp
@cordycord and @Pjavier Suggest posting your experiences both in the Eahora forum on EBR here: https://electricbikereview.com/forums/forum/eahora/
as well as a Google review and file a BBB complaint.
It may or may not help get you any resolution, although it might, but certainly would help to warn others IMO.
Thank you! I posted what I consider to be a fair and concise list of our issues with Eahora, and I hope that the information will help others. BBB is next!

Reactions: rtp
Thank you! I posted what I consider to be a fair and concise list of our issues with Eahora, and I hope that the information will help others. BBB is next!
Sorry for any inconvenience, if possible, please provide your email address, Eahora customer representative will contact you asap and help you solve the problem. Here is our number: 9298007530.

Sorry for any inconvenience, if possible, please provide your email address, Eahora customer representative will contact you asap and help you solve the problem. Here is our number: 9298007530.
Don't worry--I sold the bike and now it's someone else's problem.

The Eahora be nice or else warranty:

"......we will NOT tolerate rude/vulgar language towards our staff. We will offer a warning if this occurs, after that we do reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, issue refunds, void warranties, or cancel orders at our sole discretion. If this decision is made it is final and cannot be undone."

Back