E008 Eliminator: Throttle Adapter Cable

robo-robot

Region
USA
Hey everyone,

If you installed a thumb throttle and are receiving an E008 error code on your Lectric bike, this is the product for you.

Finally, add a thumb throttle to your Lectric eBike with no rewiring, no cutting, no soldering, and no permanent modifications. This throttle adapter plugs in at the controller and retains all factory wiring. Lectric throttle wiring is slightly different and returns an E008 error code with most aftermarket throttles. Here's the fix: This handy adapter using factory connections. It's super easy to install, and I love how much it reduces wrist fatigue!

1.jpeg

I call it the E008 Eliminator! Simply connect a round 3-pin throttle at the handlebars. If you receive code E008, connect this at the controller. That's it! I have been using it with the WUXING throttle from Amazon for almost two months on my 2.0 LR and it's pretty sweet.

Works with:
  • XP 1.0
  • XP 2.0
  • XP 2.0 LR (Long Range)
Currently Seeking Testers for:
  • XP Lite
  • XP 3.0
  • XPedition
  • XPremium
  • XP Trike
This is a beta product in final development. If you would like to test one for us, message me! If there's enough demand, I will make more units and put a kit together with detailed instructions. If you are interested and/or have questions, please connect with me.

Update 04/10: Only 9 units left! First batch gets special pricing in exchange for product feedback. Thank you for your support!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I'm a new-ish owner of an Lectric XP 2.0 and wanted to add a thumb throttle. Unfortunately (as many of you know) the wiring is slightly different and returns an E008 error. I could not find anything on the market to fix this without soldering, so after some tinkering, I was able to make an adapter cable with the same factory connectors. It's super easy to install, and I love how much it reduces wrist fatigue! I'm curious if anyone else would be interested in this?
View attachment 149324
My adapter plugs in at the controller and retains all factory wiring: No cutting, no soldering, no permanent modifications. Simply plug in and connect any round 3-pin throttle at the handlebars. I have been using it with this WUXING throttle from Amazon for a few weeks on my bike and it's pretty sweet. It works with both the XP and XP 2.0, and unknown compatibility with the XP 3.0.

Hopefully this is OK to share here. I would be down to send out a few samples so you can see it's legit. Any thoughts? XP 3.0 testers? If you're interested, shoot me a PM or start the conversation. Can I answer any questions? Let's talk.
Nice. Would this work for the Xp Lite?

I
Hey everyone,

I figured out how to add a thumb throttle to our Lectrics with no cutting, no soldering, and no permanent modifications. My adapter plugs in at the controller and retains all factory wiring. Unfortunately (as many of you know) the throttle wiring is slightly different and returns an E008 error code, but I was able to fix that with an adapter using factory connections. It's super easy to install, and I love how much it reduces wrist fatigue!

View attachment 149324
I call it the E008 Eliminator! Simply plug in and connect any round 3-pin throttle at the handlebars. I have been using it with this WUXING throttle from Amazon for almost two months on my 2.0 and it's pretty sweet.

Works with:
  • XP 1.0
  • XP 2.0
  • XP 2.0 Long Range
Currently Testing for:
  • XP Lite
  • XP 3.0
  • XPedition
  • XPremium
  • XP Trike
This is a beta product in final development. If you would like to test one for us, message me! If you guys are interested and there is demand, I would be happy to make more. Right now I only have 10 units left!

Let me know if you have any questions!
I'm interested I have a 3.0 and 2.0 how much and how do I get one?

Very professional great 👍 looking product.i can't wait till my throttle comes you will be getting some cash from me when she is up and running

Attachments

• IMG_20230405_155557224.jpg
    IMG_20230405_155557224.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20230405_155607706.jpg
    IMG_20230405_155607706.jpg
    510.6 KB · Views: 148
Back