E-bike user survey: charging pattern and market perspective

LunevZwolle

Region
Europe
Attention, enthusiastic e-bike users!

Are you a proud owner of an e-bike or a fervent user of electric mobility? Then I need your help!

Currently, I'm working on my thesis for the Science, Business, and Innovation program at the Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam. My research focuses on the e-mobility sector, specifically on e-bikes and e-scooters. I'm exploring market opportunities for a smart charger that optimizes users' charging patterns to extend the lifespan of these products' batteries. This research contributes to a more sustainable future and a more efficient e-mobility sector.

To conduct this research accurately, I need your help! Therefore, I kindly ask you to participate in my survey. This survey focuses on charging behavior and your perspective as an electric bike user.

Your participation will greatly assist me and contribute to a deeper understanding of this topic, which is not only helpful for my research but also important for the sustainability of the e-mobility sector.

You can participate in the survey by clicking on the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FQJ6ZYG (please note the survey is in English)

Thank you very much for your cooperation and support in advance! If you have any questions or would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Lune

Completed. Question 4 I was not able to answer in a valid manner as none of the reasons where valid.

Last edited:
You might want to review a similar thread from last year:

Perhaps the original poster would be willing to compare results with your survey.

You might want to review a similar thread from last year:

Perhaps the original poster would be willing to compare results with your survey.
Thanks a lot, I will look into that!

I read through these survey questions, without giving any answers, it looks like a marketing survey to me. Not interested in this one or the other survey recently posted here.

Thanks to all of you who already filled in my survey. For it to be valid for my research I need another 100 responses, so if there is any way you can help me, please let me know! You can of course help by filling out the survey and sending it to your friends with e-bikes ;)

Thanks a lot in advance
Kind regards,
Lune

Back