E-bike mirror - a good one!

Rusty

Hi All - just wanted to mention how pleased I am with the Mirrycle mountain bike mirror. It is made in the good ole USA and is of quality components. It is infinitely adjustable and has a great range of vision. It also folds out of the way for off-road use. Most bike mirrors vibrate or fall off or have a poor range of vision. Not this one!! Very pleased with it and it was a great Father's Day gift from my biking family!!

mirrycle-mountain-bike-bar-end-mirror.jpg

Cheers,
Rusty

Looking for a mirror myself, thanks Rusty/Vern. Still wondering whether the helmet mounted versions are better for keeping (at least) my eyes on the road though...yet have never used one or seen the subject debated.
I tried the helmet mirror years ago and now it sits in my bicycle junk box. It didn't work for me. I use the Mirrycle now and I love it. It gives a good view and is easily adjustable. I also love how it folds out of the way so going through doorways is easy. It's the best mirror I've used.

The below one is my favorite, although it kind of stands out a bit compared to the Mirrycle. It's made by Busch & Müller specifically for ebikes, it also holds the necessary certification for speed pedelecs.

The Mirrycle is probably our most common one used for customers though and it works quite well as others noted.

913-801_a.jpg

Hi All - just wanted to mention how pleased I am with the Mirrycle mountain bike mirror. It is made in the good ole USA and is of quality components. It is infinitely adjustable and has a great range of vision. It also folds out of the way for off-road use. Most bike mirrors vibrate or fall off or have a poor range of vision. Not this one!! Very pleased with it and it was a great Father's Day gift from my biking family!!

View attachment 1436

Cheers,
Rusty
Where can you get one and how much are they?

I just ordered that very mirror yesterday -- can wear it on either glasses or on the helmet. I'll put it on my helmet.

I clip mine onto a soft visor (headsweats) that I wear under my helmet. I just happen to have a Bell mountain bike helmet and have mounted it there for night rides. I find this style of mirror quicker to use, no need to look down, and the ability to pan the reflected view is bonus. Just don't stare into it while you are acclimating to the dual views. I would wear it hiking too. -S

My helmet (Specialized Aspire) doesn't have a visor on it but I can clip it on to a visor or my glasses, so I'm not worried about it.

ETA: Mine just came in the mail! I love it! Clipped it onto some glasses just to learn to place/adjust it. Easy Peasy!

Last edited:
Mirrycle, and if it breaks, I replaced the mirror with a stick on I bought at AutoZone. I recommend you buy 2 if you find a deal, you will break one, they will not survive a crash but you won't find any better

View attachment 1436

Cheers,
Rusty
Thanks, I bought one and like it!

Back