dok

dok

salutations to all you "wind in the face sorts"- as one who has had his balance compromised by a stroke i am actively seek an e-tike- or perhaps a quad- at first i thought an azteca fat would fit the bill- then my feet became chilled when the notion that the long chain and and 21 speeds were a bit of an over kill- next i thought of a pedego but no one- not even the main hq had one in stock- that did not bode well with me- the liberty is now in first place but i just read on this forum one was sent back for being too tipsy- i am not inclinced nor able to do much in the way of upkeep- a low step thru is needed i am open to any suggestions from this most learned group

and oh- does any one know about the cosy tike- the price sure puts a grin on my less than savory looking face- thanks

My neighbor was going to buy one until he read all the reviews. A lot of people are saying it's very cheaply made and even a couple people said the welds break. But that's just hearsay. Wonder if the EW-29 is the same bike. Best of luck and my God bless you.

Think he might mean the Cozy Trike. We have worked on a couple of Cozy bikes at the shop, not a brand that I would recommend. Problems with the controllers, etc.

Back