Does this look like a good battery?

shyneforever1

Region
USA

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-10-18-22-39-473_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png
    Screenshot_2022-05-10-18-22-39-473_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png
    70 KB · Views: 137
I have a QZF 36v 15ah battery that is almost 3 years old. Same looking for whatever that is worth (maybe nothing). FWIW no problems and great performance from mine over many recharges and many miles of use on a couple different bikes. I'm interested to hear if anyone else has experience with QZF as well.
What bike do you have that uses 24v battery? Years ago my wife had a IZIP 24v ebike with the side saddle rear wheel chain drive motor.

Last edited:
The type of battery cells are what makes a good or bad battery.
Try to stick with LC, Samsung, Panasonic and other "name brands".

I have a QFZ 36v 15ah battery that is almost 3 years old. Same looking for whatever that is worth (maybe nothing). FWIW no problems and great performance from mine over many recharges and many miles of use on a couple different bikes. I'm interested to hear if anyone else has experience with QFZ as well.
What bike do you have that uses 24v battery? Years ago my wife had a IZIP 24v ebike with the side saddle rear wheel chain drive motor.
it's one of the old hilltopper kits. they were recalled because a few people got injured because water got into the controller and the motor malfunctioned. its only 250w but that's enough to get up just about any hill if I pedal hard with it. goes 20mph and I've calculated it will have atleast 24 mile range (probably more) with this new battery.

Back