Does the Wagon have the front two water bottle mounts like the Rover?

There are some holes drilled in the radwagon but they have not fit any water bottle mount I have found. 4 inches apart. Same on bothe sides.
20170420_185126.jpg

@Barkme Wolf

I think those might be for a frame mounted front cargo rack, but I can't remember where I saw it. Similar to this though.

unknown.png_51.png

I am not sure rad power bikes will be able to use/sell the front mount rack on their bikes.

Between the two rovers in the fleet over here - the distance between the bolts didn't match on either bike. Either lack of quality control or the bolt placement was revised on the newer bike (same model, just newer)

Anywho I have a bottle opener on one side and a prototype bottle holder on the other.

Yeah those aren't bad. As long as you have room to mount them!! For that you should tho. I have the same style mount but for a go-pro and it fits perfectly at the base of the LCD display.

I am getting these on Monday- I have some crazy plans for wrapping and gripping them. Oh...I said that already:D
trekking4.jpg

(Link Removed - Attachment No Longer Exists) I like trekking bars, have them on my Gazelle, seriously considered them for my wagon but went with traditional north road bars instead.View attachment 16217
Yeah, I am setting up like that. With the breaks at the bottom. I got some long purple gel grips for the top of the bars and blue grip tape for the blank spots. No solution for a water bottle though. Technically I have a coffee thermos. My panniers have a mesh bottle holders but they are impossible to reach in motion.

Back