Does Blevo work for Specilized Vado?

Yes you can.

Great and thank you. Being a Vado I don't go off road much, can you give me an idea of what you use if for and your settings? assuming your a Vado rider!

Hi Stefan, Thanks for the reply. I had the bloks display on my 2017/18 but after months of trying to connect to Mission Control App I read on this site that you need the TCD w screen and Specialized were changing them free of charge which the Evans store in the Westend did for me. So a big thanks to those people that posted here and to Specialized.
I haven't used many of the features but can use Misson Control.
Went out on the bike for the first time ages and had forgotten how brilliant they are!!

Hi Stephan, I've been asking on the Blevo forum and it seems Paolo is not sure what bits of the App might work but says the speed limit adjustment will not. Do you know any Vado riders that have used the App? or what they use the Blevo for? I still can't find anyone talking about Vado's!

@Kam1936 is the BLEvo user with the Vado. Perhaps you write a private message to Kam.

Do you ride the 15 mph or the 28 mph version?

Hi Stefan, Thanks for the reply, Mine is 15mph here in the UK. It would be great to get assistance a bit higher as on flat streets in London you keep going in and out of assistance! I don't think 28mph would be a good idea riding through town but 20mph would be very nice.

Back