DOES anyone know if trek makes shock for front fork

raiderrich

hello
i google it went on trek web site ,been ever were trying to get front suspension forks ,my trek i bought pounds on bad streets.

Trek Verve+ is a very nice bike however now you see why you need a nice front fork suspension on non smooth paths.

That's why in the thread you first opened people were asking you for the conditions you are going to ride your bike.

Oh well , we make mistakes. For the fork options if you need it for bad roads but not trails the best fork option for a hybrid bike like Verve+ is probably Rockshox Paragon. You can find it around 250 and it should not change the geometry of the bike significantly.

Trek Verve+ is a very nice bike however now you see why you need a nice front fork suspension on non smooth paths.

That's why in the thread you first opened people were asking you for the conditions you are going to ride your bike.

Oh well , we make mistakes. For the fork options if you need it for bad roads but not trails the best fork option for a hybrid bike like Verve+ is probably Rockshox Paragon. You can find it around 250 and it should not change the geometry of the bike significantly.
ill tell you i ride on street in bay area ever little crack pothole cracked payment ,you will fell it ,its just regular streets ,we have terrible streets in bay area

Back