DO NOT Buy the KBO Breeze without watching this video

Let me say that KBO lIstened to you and your concerns and sent you parts out that was admirable and good to know CS is there.. Thanks for sharing

Watch the video and find out. I show you what my gripes are.
Click bait 23 minutes could have been a simple paragraph. Of course you check all the fasteners. You bought a budget bike factory direct for less than a high quality kit a dealer pricing and signed on as your own LBS. it’s Not very encouraging to tell us it’s not worth $1500, rather you bought a $1000 ebike for $1500?

Click bait 23 minutes could have been a simple paragraph. Of course you check all the fasteners. You bought a budget bike factory direct for less than a high quality kit a dealer pricing and signed on as your own LBS.
Thanks for watching! smh

Yeah tbh I couldn’t spend 30 minutes of rambling to figure out what the guy’s complaining about. Even in his summary at the end he says don’t buy it but doesn’t restate the reasons why. Only thing I could figure is he didn’t know how to adjust the front spring so it keeps bottoming out. My friend’s 100% satisified with his and they’ve had it 6 months now.

Yeah tbh I couldn’t spend 30 minutes of rambling to figure out what the guy’s complaining about. Even in his summary at the end he says don’t buy it but doesn’t restate the reasons why. Only thing I could figure is he didn’t know how to adjust the front spring so it keeps bottoming out. My friend’s 100% satisified with his and they’ve had it 6 months now.
I absolutely know how to adjust the front suspension. It wouldn't adjust. And trying to get the company to understand it, was horrendous. I do have another video that shows the motors weak performance. I have several pieces of footage where the spring was collapsing as soon as I got on it. It was a terrible experience all the way around.

I make videos for a living. I review ebikes on a daily basis. My opinions are credible.

Well it sounds like your fork was faulty and you think the motor should have more power? Weren’t you going 30mph in the video? As to defects, That happens occasionally on a $1400 bike and even on $5k bikes from time to time. The $64k question is did they fix it or blow you off? If they blew you off (on the fork) then yeah, maybe they deserve a no buy rating but to think every bike in that price range will be 100z% perfect is ludicrous.

Last edited:
Well maybe your fork was faulty and you think the motor should have more power? Weren’t you going 30mph in the video? As to defects, That happens occasionally on a $1400 bike and even on $5k bikes from time to time. The $64k question is did they fix it or blow you off? If they blew you off (on the fork) then yeah, maybe they deserve a no buy rating but to think every bike in that price range will be 100z perfect is ludicrous.
I went 30mph downhill... you don't just buy an ebike for downhill performance. Second, I am not going to explain myself. I gave my opinion and you gave yours. I'm busy working on videos, so have a nice night.

SPAMMING for watchers.
100%! These sorts of youtube videos are just trying to reach the top of the queue to drive clicks and revenue.

Even this thread title is mimicking that format - it also implies @RandyRides randomly discovered some random video that users just NEED to see to make their decision. In reality it is just your video, talking randomly about a random bike as a 'first review' of a chinese bike that has probably already been reviewed 100 other times with 100 other random brand names.

Tom's point here is really that this entire website and its forum have been around doing real E-bike reviews practically from the start of this industry. Court's work isn't clickbait and provides a true value-add to anyone that watches. Coming in here and linking your own content is just kind of in bad taste.

100%! These sorts of youtube videos are just trying to reach the top of the queue to drive clicks and revenue.

Even this thread title is mimicking that format - it also implies @RandyRides randomly discovered some random video that users just NEED to see to make their decision. In reality it is just your video, talking randomly about a random bike as a 'first review' of a chinese bike that has probably already been reviewed 100 other times with 100 other random brand names.

Tom's point here is really that this entire website and its forum have been around doing real E-bike reviews practically from the start of this industry. Court's work isn't clickbait and provides a true value-add to anyone that watches. Coming in here and linking your own content is just kind of in bad taste.
I wasn't trying to cause any harm. It's just a video I made. Sad that people just take things the wrong way and are so uptight. Eh, it is what it is.

Pretty funny really. Most of the posts of his youtube channel go unrecognized here. Just ridiculous clickbait. From a spammer with a limited vocabulary. YAWN!

I guess we’ll never get a straight answer as to the reason for the no buy recco. Too bad as real objective data is always good but the OP has been given a chance to explain and instead wants people to watch his video to figure it out (which was difficult to do and frankly a waste of time). As a suggestion, you’d be good to do what most others do and give a summary at the end explaning you rating and reasons why so folks can get to the part that’s of interest.

I guess we’ll never get a straight answer as to the reason for the no buy recco. Too bad as real objective data is always good but the OP has been given a chance to explain and instead wants people to watch his video to figure it out (which was difficult to do and frankly a waste of time). As a suggestion, you’d be good to do what most others do and give a summary at the end explaning you rating and reasons why so folks can get to the part that’s of interest.
Not worth reading much less watching. Click bait.

Back