Display tire-size options (manual p.25, setting P06)

ExFire

Will someone please list the tire-size options available on the display to choose from when adjusting sizes to change speedo/odo readout? We don't have our bikes yet, but would like to do some calculations. ( The options are not listed in the manual.)

Will someone please list the tire-size options available on the display to choose from when adjusting sizes to change speedo/odo readout? We don't have our bikes yet, but would like to do some calculations. ( The options are not listed in the manual.)

75 viewers, but no help.

Will someone please get their display to show what sizes are available to choose, other than 20" for tire size,
and post them here?

Thanks for your trouble!

The newer bike come set at 22" some 22.2" This corrected the speedo reading.

Thanks Finn. I am trying to find out what settings (all of them) are available to choose from, i.e., 20, 22, 22.2 etc.
The proper setting will be different for different air pressures, because the effective radius and therefore the effective tire size will vary.

If you put a certain load on the bike, at say, 30# pressure, ...the radius (distance from the axle center to the ground) will be a certain figure. This distance will be considerably less if the pressure is reduced to some lesser figure, say 16#, and the softer tire is "squished" closer to the ground. This will be the same as putting a smaller tire on the bike, and the odo/speedo calculation will be effected. A different "setting" would be required to get correct readings. I know that this is difficult to visualize :-0)

Physics types argue about this here:

Last edited:
The newer bike come set at 22" some 22.2" This corrected the speedo reading.
Not really because my samsung health cycling workout shows 10 mph and xp shows 10.6 alao throttle shows 22.3 full on flat straight groun. Pretty disppointed with lectric i am trying to sell my bike and a extra battery only had it to weeks guess they are right when they say quality over quantity

Not really because my samsung health cycling workout shows 10 mph and xp shows 10.6 alao throttle shows 22.3 full on flat straight groun. Pretty disppointed with lectric i am trying to sell my bike and a extra battery only had it to weeks guess they are right when they say quality over quantity
20mph is the legal limit for a class2 or class 3 bike without peddle assist. and 28mph is the legal limit with peddle assist. If you thought you were going to get more then that you didn't read the laws or description on their website. For me using a gps the mph is almost dead on, at times the speedo on the bike may be a little high then 20 seconds later it can be reversed and a 10th slower. The miles are off, the bike is off about .8 miles lower after a 15 mile ride.

20mph is the legal limit for a class2 or class 3 bike without peddle assist. and 28mph is the legal limit with peddle assist. If you thought you were going to get more then that you didn't read the laws or description on their website. For me using a gps the mph is almost dead on, at times the speedo on the bike may be a little high then 20 seconds later it can be reversed and a 10th slower. The miles are off, the bike is off about .8 miles lower after a 15 mile ride.
Not what i was getting at my tires were at 22.2 in setting from factory when delivered out the box. I changed to 20.0 and the reading on thw mp on lcd display are accurate with my phones gps and speed i figured it out

I have no interest in going faster than 20-25mph, but would updating to a "larger" tire size fool the bike into letting you go faster?

For example, if I doubled size to 30in, would the bike try to get me up to actual speed of 44 mph (even though it would calc 28mph on speedo)

I have no interest in going faster than 20-25mph, but would updating to a "larger" tire size fool the bike into letting you go faster?

For example, if I doubled size to 30in, would the bike try to get me up to actual speed of 44 mph (even though it would calc 28mph on speedo)
Yeah but why fool the bike if max is 28 then thats the max fooling the bike probably wouldnt do the bike any good im actually starting to dislike the xp got it all speaking brakes pads, had alot of issues with the first bike i got. Then they sent me a brand new bike not before waiting for a battery then waiting for a power box then finally waiting 1 week for a new bike then had to return my old one to them.pretty annoying rather have gone with a 750w or 1000w bike for a little extra would have been better. Lesson learned

Sorry to hear that Iron, I've been really happy with the whole experience. No issues with shipping, battery has been great, no brake issues so far. Wouldn't a 1000w bike be at least double the price?

Sorry to hear that Iron, I've been really happy with the whole experience. No issues with shipping, battery has been great, no brake issues so far. Wouldn't a 1000w bike be at least double the price?
Juat sold my bike 1200 with extra battery gonna get ‭

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200811-183234_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200811-183234_Chrome.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 411
Back