Display Heart Rate on TCD?

Slowpanda

My heart rate monitor is synced with mission control and displays in the app but it does not display on page 3 of the TCD on the bike. Any ideas on how to get it working? Thanks!

Will the Wahoo heart monitor strap work with the MCA and the TCD and how do you pair it. The manual is vague at best. I don't want to screw up the display and not be able to reverse what I did wrong. Thanks

I don't know which model chest strap you have, however just checking the Wahoo website the latest Tickr and TickrX will both pair with up to 3 bluetooth so if you have either, you should have no problem. The TCD display is a little confusing, holding which button/buttons for how long, what you want on each of the 5 pages, but you can't ever get in a hole that you can't get out of. The set up as you know is on P. 14 of the user manual. If it would help I can walk you through the set up by PM, text, or phone.

Thanks sealevelguy....I have a t31 polar strap and a Garmin strap and neither the MCA nor the TCD recognizes them. But you've given me a direction to go. I'm going to look into the Wahoo straps you mentioned and probably order one.

Will the Wahoo heart monitor strap work with the MCA and the TCD and how do you pair it. The manual is vague at best. I don't want to screw up the display and not be able to reverse what I did wrong. Thanks
I paired it with instructions from the LBS. As I recall, I held the left button down until the setting screen came up. Then, no joke, I double clicked both buttons until heart rate came up. Then, it asked me if I wanted to pair, and offered “yes” or “no.” I pressed until I got “yes” and then held down the left button, as I recall. As others have pointed out, Specialized is shoddy on instructions. I didn’t get a manual, and when the Specialized button on the net is pushed, which reads “manual,” nothing happens. A little better documentation for a $5,000 bike was expected. However, it works great now that the Wahoo is paired with MC.

Back