Deals on full-suspension eMTB for GF

DanInStPete

Really? You want a motor? You're 7 years younger than me, can't you just pedal a little harder? 😄

IMG-0902.jpg

So I've been looking around for deals. I want something nice, but it will be used lightly, like maybe 2-3 times per month. Has to be a full suspension eMTB so she can keep up with me on the Haibike. I'd prefer 27.5 Plus so we have the same setup.

Of course I could have gotten a great deal on a Haibike when I bought mine, but that's no longer an option. I'd prefer a bike from the shop, but that's going to cost me $4K with tax for a Liv (girls Giant Stance). I really don't want to spend that. I'd buy used for the right bike,

There was a Bulls ladies model with Bosch CX on eBay for $2500 but it looks like they are gone.

If anyone knows of any great deals I'd love to hear about them. Thanks!!!

Really? You want a motor? You're 7 years younger than me, can't you just pedal a little harder? 😄
So I've been looking around for deals. I want something nice, but it will be used lightly, like maybe 2-3 times per month.
Has to be a full suspension eMTB so she can keep up with me on the Haibike. I'd prefer 27.5 Plus so we have the same setup.

Of course, I could have gotten a great deal on a Haibike when I bought mine, but that's no longer an option.
I'd prefer a bike from the shop, but that's going to cost me $4K with tax for a Liv (girls Giant Stance). I really don't want to spend that. I'd buy used for the right bike,

There was a Bulls ladies model with Bosch CX on eBay for $2500 but it looks like they are gone.
If anyone knows of any great deals I'd love to hear about them. Thanks!!!

Take a look at Lenny's... you will have to call them to get the best deal under $3K.

Also, check out BBB... they just listed a brand new BH Rebel full-suspension. $2,998.

Finally, BD has a deal on their Moto eBoost Elite... $2,899.

Last edited:
Lenny's is probably the best option in the current market. Seems they may still have a 2019 Haibike SDURO FULLSEVEN LT 9.0, and if so will probably discount to $3.5K or so. If they have it in her size I would jump on it.

I really missed out on those Haibike and Bulls prices while they were available on closeout, shoulda pulled the trigger. Until I get her an eMTB she’s been riding my Vado. It’s an XL! I have a shorter post and a comfy saddle and just switch the posts out when she wants to go.

Actually, last weekend she rode “big yellow,” the Haibike FullSeven, also an XL. If I drop the dropper all the way she can ride it. It’s like a little kid on an MX bike 😂

That bike is a big beast. I’m 6’4” and the grips on the riser bars come up almost to my ribs. But she keeps telling me the big bikes feel good to her...

Back