Customer support on Bolton Ebikes

wings02

I am interested in possibly purchasing a Bolton ebike. I am concerned about their customer support in reference to timely responses to customer needs. Does anyone have any experience dealing with Bolton bikes?

Hi. I was about to buy a Bolton Blackbird 2020, but it sold out. I legit had it in my cart, too. I was super disappointed as I finally made my decision on what bike to get. I would still love to buy one, but they won't get any more in stock until Oct/Nov it sounds like. =( Anyway, their customer support is good. I would write in and get a reply within 24-48 hours, if not sooner. The only rep I spoke with is Jessica. She would answer all my inquiries, and I can get pretty detailed. Haha! They are a very small company, so Jessica may be the only rep there to be honest. I hear sometimes Kyle himself will reply. I also know that you can go to their shop in Grass Valley, CA to test a bike (if in stock). Good luck, and if you get a Bolton bike, check back in and let me/us know how it is.

Back