Currie Technologies Headquarters Tour with Larry!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys,

Earlier this year I got to visit Larry Pizzi (CEO at Currie Tech in Simi Valley, CA) and he took me on an awesome tour of their facility! I used my camera phone to shoot some video and just published it to YouTube to share with you here... Sorry for the variation in audio and the limited frame of view, next time I'll use one of my other cameras with wide angle ;)

It was really impressive to see just how large the facility is and also meet some of the great staff and support team members they've got there. Currie sponsors EBR and helps to make this forum and all of the reviews on the site possible so it was neat meeting some of the marketing staff in person!

Currie really delivers in terms of warranty and goes to great lengths to repair and replace batteries which is great. They are one of the oldest ebike brands out there and Dr. Currie himself pioneered electric drive for the scooters of yesteryear. I loved the new IZIP and Haibike models I saw during the tour and will be posting a few updated review videos and new bikes soon.

Thanks for all of your support Larry!

Hey guys,

Earlier this year I got to visit Larry Pizzi (CEO at Currie Tech in Simi Valley, CA) and he took me on an awesome tour of their facility! I used my camera phone to shoot some video and just published it to YouTube to share with you here... Sorry for the variation in audio and the limited frame of view, next time I'll use one of my other cameras with wide angle ;)

It was really impressive to see just how large the facility is and also meet some of the great staff and support team members they've got there. Currie sponsors EBR and helps to make this forum and all of the reviews on the site possible so it was neat meeting some of the marketing staff in person!

Currie really delivers in terms of warranty and goes to great lengths to repair and replace batteries which is great. They are one of the oldest ebike brands out there and Dr. Currie himself pioneered electric drive for the scooters of yesteryear. I loved the new IZIP and Haibike models I saw during the tour and will be posting a few updated review videos and new bikes soon.

Thanks for all of your support Larry!
Thank you, Court for taking the time to come visit. It was an enjoyable and productive day.

Back