Cube Kathmandu Hybrid EXC 750

Rawk Dogg

Region
Canada
I’m thinking of purchasing one of these in step thru. Anybody have one or have an opinion? Looking to do some city commuting and the occasional rail trail, logging road and a 1-2 night overnight bike pack. Thanks

I’m thinking of purchasing one of these in step thru. Anybody have one or have an opinion? Looking to do some city commuting and the occasional rail trail, logging road and a 1-2 night overnight bike pack. Thanks
Ive been looking at the exact same bike. Also from Canada. Its a really nice looking and on paper. Reviews on Cube in general seem really good. Im looking at a few bikes tho...

This Cube
Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 (cant seem to find a 5.0)
The Reise and Muller Roadster Vario
Zen Samurai with Rohloff.

The cube does keep rising to the top of the list. Looks like a bit more for your money. Do like the Roadster tho... but 2k more.

Did you end up getting the bike?

It is an excellent e-bike with the new Bosch Smart System, powerful motor, large battery, and premium components. Go for it!

I've Cube FS MTB, as brand their bikes tend to be better spec than competition for same price. One of biggest manufacturers in europe with spares easy to source via German online shops Bike24 and Bikediscount.

Back