CSC MOTORCYCLES

I love it. I am having so much fun with it. The company is so good at taking care of problems. I had a few problems when I first got the bike. But a simple call to CSC and they took care of me. One problem was the battery was not charging. So they send out a new battery and charger which i had in like 3 days. Which I thought was great as I am on the east coast and they are on the west coast! Turned out to be just a bad charger. I am so glad I bought this bike from them and not off some random Ebay seller which probably would have never gotten back to me on my issues. If there is one thing I am not happy with is the front fork. Just seems cheap and feels like there is front to back play in it. The bike has a 1 year warranty with it so I may just send them an email on the front fork. But other than that, the bike is a blast to ride around. I live on the top of a very steep hill and I will use the bike to ride a rail trail by the river where I live. I will use the bike under my own peddle power and then switch it over to peddle assist on the way home. Going up the steep hill to my house feels like riding on flat ground. There was a guy cranking his ten speed up the hill one day in all his road bike race gear. I peddled right up beside him wearing jeans and a sweat shirt and looked over and said " You better do better than that!" And then proceeded to smoke him up the hill to my house. I got off my bike in my driveway and walked down the driveway and across the street to get my mail when he finally peddled up by me. He looked at me and said "thats cheating!" I laughed at him and told him I am getting old. LOL Oh and the battery life is impressive to me. I have ridden around as much as would in one day in the highest setting using the throttle and peddle assist and have only dropped down one bar on the battery level.

Attachments

• 94437043_3215038685206909_1150780429050052608_n.jpg
    94437043_3215038685206909_1150780429050052608_n.jpg
    619.9 KB · Views: 465
Reactions: TMH
Thanks for your report. I have a friend who was looking at these CSC bikes.

Thanks for your reply. The reason I asked is I was also planning to get one but there aren’t many reviews out there. I bought my wife a Rad Mini ST so she could ride along with me during long rides with my road bike. Mine can’t go off road like hers though and I do like how the CSC looks. My other question is doesn’t the front fork have damper settings or lockout?

They got a FT750-26 shipped to me in under a week, box got a little beat up but the bike was absolutely pristine, well packed.

Self assembled, maybe three hours for a neophyte like myself (mistakes were made, they were my fault, and CSC took really good care of me despite it being entirely on me. Thanks!), they have an assembly video on youtube which I recommend following, it's more current than the manual and if I'd followed it I probably wouldn't have screwed up.

I've got nothing but positive impressions so far, it's a real solid bike, nice wiring job, the in tube battery is amazingly unobtrusive, and it handles Seattle area hills like a champ. Granted, I haven't tried it on one of the *really* steep ones, it gets over the unavoidable ones just fine.

@Fattirebike From the manual (https://www.cscmotorcycles.com/fckimages/pages/service-manuals/CSC-FT750-Manual_V1_1.pdf): 100mm travel; 8 levels of damping; 10 levels of preload and lock-out. Pic of mine attached.

Assembly Video:

Attachments

• fork.jpg
    fork.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 619
I took delivery a couple of months ago on the FT750-20, which, a friend refers to as my “supermoto”. Anyway, the bike is great, as is the customer service. Components are nice and the bike handles quickly. Because I am a hair over 6’ tall, I knew that I would have to order a longer seat post. I chose a 400mm. Bottom line, the bike is a riot to ride.

Reactions: TMH
I took delivery a couple of months ago on the FT750-20, which, a friend refers to as my “supermoto”. Anyway, the bike is great, as is the customer service. Components are nice and the bike handles quickly. Because I am a hair over 6’ tall, I knew that I would have to order a longer seat post. I chose a 400mm. Bottom line, the bike is a riot to ride.
How is the FT750-20 holding up? I'm considering the FT750XP-26, but there are not too many reviews about these bikes. I have a friend that has a RadRover and loves it. I plan to hide mostly fire trails in the hills and around town.

Back