CrosscurrentX availability?

2wheeler

Anyone have any news on these bikes yet? All I can get is that they're in port but that's it. I paid $2500 for that bike and nada. I need more specific info or I might go shopping elsewhere. Glad I paid with a CC. Any input at all?

Good news, 1st I've heard. I'm stoked about the bike and company, can't wait to get it. Patience is not 1 of my virtues.

I went through the same thing waiting on my CCS. Hang in there. Mine is a blast and I'm glad I waited. If you have any upgrades in mind use this time to research and purchase. That way you will be ready to go when you get your bike. Wear a helmet and get a mirror. I can't emphasize the mirror enough. It just might reduce the chance you need to try you helmet out!

I’ve got to wait on my purchase until my birthday, so you’re ahead of me by 2 months! Think I’m going with the RIP S.

They gotta do a last quality check and I'm assuming count inventory of the whole shipment before starting to ship bikes out. I was waiting on a replacement part to be shipped out to me for about two weeks after the shipment arrived in the warehouse simply because they had to process it all first. Take a deep breath, I promise it will all be worth it in the end.

I got my CCX shipment notification and tracking number on Nov 6th, but it hasn't moved since then, so I think they were just printing a bunch of labels or something to get that step out of the way.

Back