Cross Current model S

trekenridge

Yesterday they announced a new cc "model S" on Juiced Bikes .com

I think that this Bike really is a "Game Changer"

Last edited:
Not sure about game changer but not a bad deal at all for $1700 with torque sensing and hydro brakes. Would like the option for better front suspension fork though. Free shipping is a good bonus

It comes with a 600wh battery and there are two larger battery option. This is the only bike like that comes with a bigger battery on the down tube . I have been saving a long time for my first ebike and I think I have found one that will last long time.

I am sure sold on this one.

Yea I like the battery options just would like more other options also. I am not a fan of skinny tire ebikes. The ride is too rough on roads for me.

Why do you think this bike is a game changer? Because it has 30+mph "off road" button?

Well equipped and great price. Purpose built. I have had the same 10 speed for 40 years - Schwinn Supersport (lime green, large.) Only bike I ever needed or wanted. I've been watching EBR videos for 3 years. I am going to buy a Juiced CCS. I am stoked about this bike. No need to spend $8K for the price of a good ebike in the videos 2 years ago. No need to spend $5K for the price for a big name 28MPH ebike this year. No need to spend $3K for a compromised 20MPH middle-of-the-road-branded ebike today. I'm buying a Juiced commuter with a big battery next spring and it will be assume and it will be cheap. No dealer to take it to you say. Well, I'll have 1 or 2 thousand dollars in my pocket vs another ebike purchase and I can take it to any local shop to have any work done I need for some time to come. And I'll be buying the tools that go with it also and do much of the work my self to service it. The 1 or 2 thousand will probably stay in my pocket and I can get another great bike in another 10 years (probably won't wait 40 years again but the juiced bike probably would be good, with new batteries now and then, for a long time to come. It looks to be spec.ed that good.) Shout out to Court at EBR. and Tora at Juiced. Thank you.

Back