Core 5 Accessories and Upgrades.

Jimmy666

Can we see your add ons Core 5 owners? I will be getting mine later this month am I'm looking for Ideas so I can pimp it out.

Attachments

• Core5XRgray.jpg
    Core5XRgray.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 395
I picked up my Core 5 from my LBS yesterday and this thing rides smooth! Fenders, Rack and Panniers are on route.

Attachments

• aviary-image-1605222097122.jpeg
    aviary-image-1605222097122.jpeg
    592.4 KB · Views: 419
  • aviary-image-1605222036152.jpeg
    aviary-image-1605222036152.jpeg
    910 KB · Views: 450
  • Bike.jpg
    Bike.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 430
Nice bike. Congrats!
- Mirror. It’s great to see what’s coming from behind. Once you have one you won’t ride without it. Just like driving, imagine driving without it. I like Mirrycle brand but there’s many others on the market.
- Bright lights if your Core 5 doesn’t already have them. Lights will help you be seen by others, especially the distracted drivers.
Many fabulous miles to you!

Hello Jimmy.. expecting my Core 5 soon. Tell me something if you would. The fabric you have wrapped around the battery? Is it there to protect the bike from stones thrown back by the front tire? A good idea would be interested in knowing where you got it! Thanks, Karl
It is for keeping the battery from getting too cold while riding in winter. I also use it to keep any debris out of the battery well when the bike is locked up outside of work. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07656Y8QM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hello Jimmy.. expecting my Core 5 soon. Tell me something if you would. The fabric you have wrapped around the battery? Is it there to protect the bike from stones thrown back by the front tire? A good idea would be interested in knowing where you got it! Thanks, Karl
I love this Core 5. It is light and nimble with more than enough power for me.

I'm anxious for mine. Got word today that it ships Feb. 15. Hope they don't scratch the paint! Awesome color.

The early models came with one that is basically the KD718 but with the black and white screen like the KD21C. I have 2 core5s and one has the older style display with the chunky buttons and the newer has the KD21C. The newer display seems to offer a lot more functionality for adjusting settings, but the chunky buttons are nice.

You can look at their whole catalog offering:

As long as the one you get uses the right connector and is rated for the voltage of your bike, it is my understanding that you should be good to go

Back