Control issues

Esthetics are something I don’t give two hoots about. I’m more interested in a displays options and access to tuning features.
Different strokes.....

IS this the Black Mqx cruiser? It;s your vanilla fat 20" folder with the SIlverfish battery. There are a zillion importers who have slapped their decals on the same basic bike. I have one from Ecotric.

Well, the controller is in a box under the battery, and that box only fits a 20A KT 6 FET controller. You'll have to install your bigger controller somewhere else.

blackmax.jpg

IS this the Black Mqx cruiser? It;s your vanilla fat 20" folder with the SIlverfish battery. There are a zillion importers who have slapped their decals on the same basic bike. I have one from Ecotric.

Well, the controller is in a box under the battery, and that box only fits a 20A KT 6 FET controller. You'll have to install your bigger controller somewhere else.

View attachment 104058
So you don’t think there is a better controller that’ll fit in the box ? One of the members posted a link for a Grin controller that’s supposed to fit but I can’t find the measurements on it.

Another thing I didn’t mention was when I first bought the bike it would pop the front up on takeoff (just a tad)…. And now it’s very sluggish on takeoff. Could this be a poor battery or a bad controller ? How do I check ?

Let's not forget about the display you would need to run with any of the Grin products....

Back