Connectors for integrated lights

Greatrex

Region
United Kingdom
For anyone wanting to fit lights the connector types (at least on a 2021 Stance E+2) is a JST02R-JWPF-VSLE (2 pin but you may have to buy an assorted set) and you can buy them from various places including amazon
There is one connector on the bike, hidden above the battery lock. You have to make up a y-lead for the two lights and you will need the tiniest set of crimpers you can find, although I managed to get the pins centred in a standard small crimp tool.

I have fitted Lezyne lights, the Hecto Drive E65 LED Front Light and STVZO E12 Super Bright on the rear. With hindsight I would have gone for the handlebar mount rather than the fork mount as the wheel gets in the way a bit if you want to light the ground close up in front.

Thanks for the connector info. As an alternative there are a couple Magicshine models that come with the correct connector, just make sure you specify Yamaha when ordering.

I’m happy with this one:

I fed it down the down tube behind the battery then under the motor (I removed the plastic cover under the motor). Then out the hole at the back with the rear brake pipe an up the a carrier onto the back
IMG_20220216_173835861_HDR.jpg

Back