Component Manufacturing

How long does it on an average take to produce a traditional aluminium wheel?

• 1-3 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5 hours

• 30-60 minutes

• 5-10 hours

• Total voters

Mathias Bloom

Hello everyone,

I am part of a German team working on a study about urban mobility. After doing extensive research, we have been concentrating on electric bicycles. We are now analyzing the market of both traditional bicycles as well as pedelecs.

At the moment we struggle to understand the manufacturing market of standard components such as frames and wheels. It seems like manufacturers are not able to achieve fully automated production processes.

Are here any experts in the field of manufacturing?

We have found that it takes 50-70 hours to produce a metal frame in Asia. Do you agree/disagree?

We would be very happy to here from you!

Regards,
Mathias Bloom

Hello everyone,

I am part of a German team working on a study about urban mobility. After doing extensive research, we have been concentrating on electric bicycles. We are now analyzing the market of both traditional bicycles as well as pedelecs.

At the moment we struggle to understand the manufacturing market of standard components such as frames and wheels. It seems like manufacturers are not able to achieve fully automated production processes.

Are here any experts in the field of manufacturing?

We have found that it takes 50-70 hours to produce a metal frame in Asia. Do you agree/disagree?

We would be very happy to here from you!

Regards,
Mathias Bloom

Sorry... That's way above my pay grade.

Back