Comfortable handlebar options.

Trail Cruiser

Since many ebikes have aggressive riding position, I thought the owners may be interested about these options.

1541471365541.png
http://www.bikepacking.com/gear/lis...cJ3yCPVsSm23TOBKrvvHw03UM8WV6NlSgViMkPzVOMzj8

I have a set of 3" riser bars on mine now, but those are going to be replaced by a taller set, w/at least a 5" rise. Looking for a more upright riding position (beach cruiser type up right).

My eBike came with an adjustable bar/stem. If I remember correctly the brand is Promax. Anyway, it moves up, down, forward and back. Can easily be changed on the fly, and has been flawless so far. It almost seems like a different bike going from relaxed to the more aggressive positions. Works great for me.

Did you guys have to extend your brake and shifter cables to use these high rise bars? I need to do something similar for my wife's bike.

Did you guys have to extend your brake and shifter cables to use these high rise bars? I need to do something similar for my wife's bike.

In the case of the Pedego (pics above), the OEM cables were extra long to accommodate the swept back cruiser style handlebars. The cable lengths were ideal for the stem riser and BMX bars. This may not be the case for other ebike styles however and longer cables may be necessary.

Back