Comfort Saddle and Enhanced Comfort Saddle

Urban Coyote

Region
Canada
City
Burlington
Has anyone tried either of these saddle upgrades? I would like to get the Enhanced Comfort Saddle for my Rover if it’s ever in stock!

These are rad products? I just got the cloud 9 cruiser and installed it yesterday. for me the jury is still out. it seems nicer but will report back after some long rides

I've been using the Sunlite Cloud-9 cruiser 11.5X12.5 seat with my Rover since 2016. I also added at the same time the Suntour NCX SP-12 400mm suspension seatpost and a year later upgraded to the Cirrus Bodyfloat v2.0 420mm suspension seatpost. That combo is way better than the standard set-up from Rad. I spread my weight more on my butt cheeks compared to being jacked hammered in the crotch area with a smaller seat. Adding padded shorts also helps.

If you're not already wearing them, I'll second mrgold35's suggestion of adding padded shorts.
Personally, I wouldn't ride without wearing a pair.
I have a half a dozen padded cycling shorts, but last year I bought a pair of cheap padded cycling briefs off of Amazon.ca. I like them so much I bought 4 more pairs.
Compared to the price of cycling shorts these are an awesome price: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00MTE6JA0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

What do you think of the Cloud 9 cruiser saddle?
Be aware that there are several similar Cloud9 seats - all totally different. Covering material, design, padding and width vary.....

I have the Enhanced Comfort Saddle, and loved it. I say “loved” solely because I had an accident and the seat got slightly bent to the side. I’m seeing if it’s an easy fix before I replace it. The Enhanced Comfort Saddle adds springs for cushioning, is a gel seat, and fit where my sitz bones are perfectly! I recommend it, though I haven’t tried alternatives out yet.

The Cloud 9 is nice but requires a more upright posture for me to hit the sweet spot. I already wore out two other wide saddles. The wide one at Walmart is actually a very good seat too.

I ended up getting Specialized’s “The Cup“ seat, from my local bike shop, which has a generous return policy. I like it! It’s really well-designed, at least for my anatomy. Thanks, all!

Back