Cheetah Gel Seat and Mirrors Update and Reviews.

Thanks for the quick reply, I guess Im too dang old, it’s getting better, today I tried hitting set again and it works most of the tim, guess you’re never too old to learn new tricks.I’m goin down to Arizona next month, so I can put some miles on her.........can’t wait!
Oh, and yes it’s the newer display.

Thanks for the quick reply, I guess Im too dang old, it’s getting better, today I tried hitting set again and it works most of the tim, guess you’re never too old to learn new tricks.I’m goin down to Arizona next month, so I can put some miles on her.........can’t wait!
And yes it is the color display

Might I add a note to the above suggestion re: removing the tires/rims to attach the fenders? Anytime you need to remove the rims form the bike, be SURE not to squeeze the brake levers. What I do, *just in case* the levers inadvertantly get squeezed is put a small wood shim in between the (now exposed) brake pads. That way, even if the brakes are squeezed, they'll do no harm as the shim more or less takes the place of the rotor. This saves a TON of hassle!

Might I add a note to the above suggestion re: removing the tires/rims to attach the fenders? Anytime you need to remove the rims form the bike, be SURE not to squeeze the brake levers. What I do, *just in case* the levers inadvertantly get squeezed is put a small wood shim in between the (now exposed) brake pads. That way, even if the brakes are squeezed, they'll do no harm as the shim more or less takes the place of the rotor. This saves a TON of hassle!
I was thinking the same thing.

I left the wheels on mine in place when I installed my fenders - I let down the tires and used a short allen key.

Back