Cheetah Electric BIKE Marvel themed

Cheetah66

Region
USA
City
San Antonio
I have had my bike for 14 months and have put 2300 miles on it so far , only problem was front tire inner tube needed replacing after only 200 miles
I recommend getting a lizard skin chain guard , everything added to my bike was purchased on ebay.
I will be adding a rear rack and battery upgrade.
I have had the bike up to 29 MPH while peddling , my maximum miles on a single charge is 33.4 miles. I hope and wish someone would build and offer sidecars for Electric Bikes here in the USA, old school type sidecars, this would allow people to take pets with them, haul groceries etc and allow people as they age to easily balance thiers bikes without having to buy a three wheeler.
At 54 years old this bike makes exercise fun again, use to weigh 200 pounds before I purchased the bike and now 5"11 177 LBS.
My girlfriend has a Rad Rover,which is easier for her to handle at 5"4 117lbs than a bike like mine.
I would like to see more military veterans like myself ridding electric bikes , especially the injured service men and women.

These message is to the road bike riders with the skinny tires wearing the matching outfits, most of you guys and women are cool but for the ones who get bent out of shape seeing electric bikes relax and be happy people are exercising and slow down on crowded trails etc ,
if you feel the need for speed do like they do in the The Tour De France and go fast on the roads not trails. I am new to the forum
Everyone stay healthy and safe. Respectfully Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_20200531_143316.jpg
    IMG_20200531_143316.jpg
    786 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_20200506_185721.jpg
    IMG_20200506_185721.jpg
    484.6 KB · Views: 313
Very cool look. Does the sheild serve a purpose (storage?) Or is only decorative ?

Very cool look. Does the sheild serve a purpose (storage?) Or is only decorative ?
Thank you very much , it is a backpack I found online

Attachments

• IMG_20200506_185721.jpg
    IMG_20200506_185721.jpg
    484.6 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_20200513_170736.jpg
    IMG_20200513_170736.jpg
    666.1 KB · Views: 281
Very nice. BC {before covid} we had a local shop that made custom sidecars, IDK if they are still in business, but I'm sure someone is still making them. Search "sidecar", I believe there is an older thread here on ebr.

I have had my bike for 14 months and have put 2300 miles on it so far , only problem was front tire inner tube needed replacing after only 200 miles
I recommend getting a lizard skin chain guard , everything added to my bike was purchased on ebay.
I have had the bike up to 29 MPH while peddling , my maximum miles on a single charge is 33.4 miles. I hope and wish someone would build and offer sidecars for Electric Bikes here in the USA, old school type sidecars, this would allow people to take pets with them, haul groceries etc and allow people as they age to easily balance thiers bikes without having to buy a three wheeler.
At 54 years old this bike makes exercise fun again, use to weigh 200 pounds before I purchased the bike and now 5"11 177 LBS.
My girlfriend has a Rad Rover,which is easier for her to handle at 5"4 117lbs than a bike like mine.
I would like to see more military veterans like myself ridding electric bikes , especially the injured service men and women.

These message is to the road bike riders with the skinny tires wearing the matching outfits, most of you guys and women are cool but for the ones who get bent out of shape seeing electric bikes relax and be happy people are exercising and slow down on crowded trails etc ,
if you feel the need for speed do like they do in the The Tour De France and go fast on the roads not trails. I am new to the forum
A very cool theme... I think you might appreciate this local motorcycle rider in my town! ;)

IMG_0241.jpg

Very nice. BC {before covid} we had a local shop that made custom sidecars, IDK if they are still in business, but I'm sure someone is still making them. Search "sidecar", I believe there is an older thread here on ebr.
Thank you
I should say affordable lol a guy in Houston said 4-5K for a sidecar truly wild price in my opinion. I have had about 10 people so far ask me about sidecars. Enjoy your day. Cheers

I recommend getting a lizard skin chain guard , everything added to my bike was purchased on ebay. I will be adding a rear rack and battery upgrade.
I have had the bike up to 29 MPH while peddling , my maximum miles on a single charge is 33.4 miles.
I hope and wish someone would build and offer sidecars for Electric Bikes here in the USA, old school type sidecars,
this would allow people to take pets with them, haul groceries etc and allow people as they age to easily balance thiers bikes without having to buy a three wheeler.
At 54 years old this bike makes exercise fun again, use to weigh 200 pounds before I purchased the bike and now 5"11 177 LBS. My girlfriend has a Rad Rover,which is easier for her to handle at 5"4 117lbs than a bike like mine.

These message is to the road bike riders with the skinny tires wearing the matching outfits, most of you guys and women are cool but for the ones who get bent out of shape seeing electric bikes relax and be happy people are exercising and slow down on crowded trails etc if you feel the need for speed do like they do in the The Tour De France and go fast on the roads not trails. I am new to the forum
I am also a prior service veteran and have ridden with a few groups locally. Here's a shop I found in Monterey that rents and sells Sidecar Ebikes. ;)

1612646006522.png
1612646045997.png

1612646059134.png
1612646072011.png

Last edited:
Mad Dogs & Englishmen has locations in Carmel by the Sea and Mill Valley, California. If I recall, the sidecars are made in Sweden and cost about $5400 retail. Some very similar side cars come from Asia but you need to order 30 at a time.

Love the look! I got to try out a Cheetah last year, lot of fun to ride. Welcome to the forum!

Back