CCX

My fist post on here. I have 400 miles on my new CCX and I can’t say enough about what a GREAT bike this is!! I’ve had a few minor glitches with the bike on my first couple of hundred miles, and the support I’ve received from Juiced has been nothing short of exemplary! I also ride a BBSHD, and much prefer the CCX with its smooth and powerful torque sensing. Anyone on the fence should definitely go for it-you won’t be disappointed!

Thanks for the report! I hope you'll post some pics of your favorite ride, and maybe another review when you've got 1000 miles or so on the CCX. I've had a CCS for about 15 months and it really has been a game-changer for me. I would have bought the CCX if it had been available then, but I'm not complaining about the CCS!

Thanks for the report! I hope you'll post some pics of your favorite ride, and maybe another review when you've got 1000 miles or so on the CCX. I've had a CCS for about 15 months and it really has been a game-changer for me. I would have bought the CCX if it had been available then, but I'm not complaining about the CCS!
Will do!!

My fist post on here. I have 400 miles on my new CCX and I can’t say enough about what a GREAT bike this is!! I’ve had a few minor glitches with the bike on my first couple of hundred miles, and the support I’ve received from Juiced has been nothing short of exemplary! I also ride a BBSHD, and much prefer the CCX with its smooth and powerful torque sensing. Anyone on the fence should definitely go for it-you won’t be disappointed!

I'm about 175 miles in. What minor issues have you had? Mine had lots of chain drop out of the box, so I took it to my LBS for a tune up.

I'm about 175 miles in. What minor issues have you had? Mine had lots of chain drop out of the box, so I took it to my LBS for a tune up.
Captain- my brake cut-offs weren’t working,and tail light was out, both of which Juiced took care of. Keep me posted on how you’re making out with that beautiful bike!

Attachments

• D2CAB7FE-DA31-4E7C-92D6-9F0A6B8EF4C3.jpeg
    D2CAB7FE-DA31-4E7C-92D6-9F0A6B8EF4C3.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 494
What kind of bike do you have with your BBSHD on?

I'm asking because I'm very curious about BBSHD and Bafang Ultra.

CCX and BBSHD are both Bafang, and I personally found that generally, mid drive is perceived as preferred configuration by many people.
Hey Timpo- my BBSHD is a custom bike from Hi-Power Cycles.While I appreciate the mid-drive for big hills and trails (it’s a full suspension mountain bike) the only thing missing is torque sensing, which the Ultra has. The Ultra wasn’t out when I got mine, but I think it’s gotta be the best combination of power and feel in a mid-drive.

Back