CCX measuring for right size

Cassidy

I noticed the CCX comes in a Large and Extra Large where one is 18" and the XL is 20" I seem to be borderline can anyone with experience tell me what size they purchased and if it was right, thanks

I test rode both the L and XL. I'm 5' 10" and slightly long in the legs. I felt cramped on the L and went with the XL. Glad I did. If you are in So. Cal, you can call them up and test ride them.

I test rode both the L and XL. I'm 5' 10" and slightly long in the legs. I felt cramped on the L and went with the XL. Glad I did. If you are in So. Cal, you can call them up and test ride them.
Ive tried contacting them with sales questions via Email ...no response for 4 days now. I tried calling and they had me on hold waiting, then after a few minutes they said to leave a message and they would get back to me in 1 day, hmmm. But thank you Im 6 feet Im thinking the XL they are over 2 hours away from me.

I’m 6’2”, normally ride a 63cm road bike, and the XL CCX is very comfortable for me. (I did buy an adjustable handlebar stem, though, to give me the ability to adjust the bars more forward.)

To share the fun of the electric bike experience, I’ve lowered the seat so that much shorter friends could ride my XL bike and none of them have had a problem fitting, even someone 5’6”. That flexibility for different size riders has been surprising to me.

If you see the measurements as to the different frame sizes, the only number that changes is the seat tube length, thus only changing the standover measurements.

The frame size doesn’t seem as critical on the CCX as on most bikes. If you can stand over it, you can ride it. On the other hand, I’d suggest going for the next larger size if you are on the borderline so there is less seatpost exposed.

I’m 6’2”, normally ride a 63cm road bike, and the XL CCX is very comfortable for me. (I did buy an adjustable handlebar stem, though, to give me the ability to adjust the bars more forward.)

To share the fun of the electric bike experience, I’ve lowered the seat so that much shorter friends could ride my XL bike and none of them have had a problem fitting, even someone 5’6”. That flexibility for different size riders has been surprising to me.

If you see the measurements as to the different frame sizes, the only number that changes is the seat tube length, thus only changing the standover measurements.

The frame size doesn’t seem as critical on the CCX as on most bikes. If you can stand over it, you can ride it. On the other hand, I’d suggest going for the next larger size if you are on the borderline so there is less seatpost exposed.
Blue thank you for that...Sadly The CCX is soldout in the size and color so I continue to look for a bike :)

Back