CCX log after 2 years & 15,000+ miles & melted connectors today.

Kudos on getting 15k out of your juiced,😉. You must have the patience of Job. I´m riding an NCM moscow,
Basically an electrified 80´s mtn bike, rugged, no frills with a German motor. NCM names all it´s bikes after
cities. The fat version is called the aspen. The plus versions have 3 more Ah(16ah), hydraulics, & a 32/11 8spd.
They´re worth the extra $300, but I´m happy with what I have. It´s a German co., with a Chinese frame, &
Japanese components,(12g spokes). The motor has tempered metal gears instead of plastic. They whine some until broken-in, but the motor just gets stronger. As far as the juiced asymmetric stays are concerned, my old
Univega had them, & similar issues that are compounded by electric power. I get better range out of the 13ah
than I ever got with the 21ah juiced.
What do you think of the ncm Moscow plus ???

I was looking at it looks pretty good.

Would that be a good 1st e bike??

What do you think of the ncm Moscow plus ???

I was looking at it looks pretty good.

Would that be a good 1st e bike??
That depends, price wise it´s a great choice*, but the buyer should have some basic mechanical knowledge.
That really goes for any 1st ebike I think. The moscow is rugged & fairly forgiving of newbee mistakes. It
definitely has plenty of power, climbs like a goat. Not really a bike for shredding downhill, but a good choice
for general use. The + is a better choice for the novice since it is a bit easier to maintain than the regular
moscow, *$1079 now from Seattle. That makes it a better choice than potentially damaging a $5k bike with
a novice mistake. The Rad mission is a good newbee bike in that it´s simpler design make maintenance easier.
I won´t lie; I´ve had some hassles, but mostly a result of my own mistakes. The bike survived & still performs
like a champ in spite of my goofs. Gotta read the manual very carefully.

Last edited:
The bike looks quite nice. Have you heard anything from other any Moscow plus owners how good it is??

Back