Carrier for 2 Nevo 3’s

Photogirl55

Region
USA
I’m making my final decision on buying for myself and hubby 2 Nevo 3’s. What an expensive proposition! I need a carrier that doesn’t mess up my car so I was thinking of a hitch carrier or any other suggestions for carriers that would not hurt the car. Any suggestions out there? Also how do you think the Nevo 3 compares to the Homage? The full suspension must be more comfy but the price may be too rich for my blood. Thanks so much. I’m brand new to the forum and am so glad I found you guys!

Hello. You don’t have that many choices for eBike carriers. eBikes are heavy and most carriers cannot hold the weight as it would exceed the max rated. I use the Thule Easyfold XT, this is a premium item and it will work well for two Nevo 3’s. It has a ramp, which isn’t great. I rather take off the battery and lift the bike onto the rack. If you purchase the Thule Easyfold XT, don’t purchase the Euro model.

Obviously the Homage 2021 is better than the Nevo 3. I have the Nevo 3 and I love it. I would recommend the Nyon Display. Although the Kiox is very good, the Nyon is really great.

The Easyfold is the best way to go. It folds up compact so it can fit in the trunk of a car or the cargo area of an SUV. It has the correct weight capacity, it clamps on the frame rather than over the fender, with a clutch ratcheting knob that takes a key to lock it out rather than a flimsy, easily cut cable. It also has two wheels under it to make moving it around a little easier.

I have owned both a Nevo and a Homage. If you can dig into your pockets a little deeper for the Homage, you will only regret it for little while, until the bike arrives. You will end up thanking yourself on your first ride and for years into the future ;)

Thanks so much guys for responding. I’ll look into the easyfold. Can’t wait to get the bike. And I wish I had deeper pockets but I don’t. Wonder what the price difference would be though

I’m making my final decision on buying for myself and hubby 2 Nevo 3’s. What an expensive proposition! I need a carrier that doesn’t mess up my car so I was thinking of a hitch carrier or any other suggestions for carriers that would not hurt the car. Any suggestions out there? Also how do you think the Nevo 3 compares to the Homage? The full suspension must be more comfy but the price may be too rich for my blood. Thanks so much. I’m brand new to the forum and am so glad I found you guys!
Hi,
We use an uebler 22f and its doable if you position the nevos each in a different direction. And I have to competely unbolt 1 uebler clamp and position it carefully between the frame and the wheel.
The weight shouldn't be a probleem since you best remove the battery.

Thanks so much guys for responding. I’ll look into the easyfold. Can’t wait to get the bike. And I wish I had deeper pockets but I don’t. Wonder what the price difference would be though
Nevo 3 with the gh option (wider tires) perhaps with a longer travel saddle float like Kinect also should give you a comfortable ride

Back