Can't find Battery

I privately purchased a used E-Wind e-bike however awhile back. Now the battery will not hold a charge and requires a replacement. The E-Wind bike manufacturer in China no longer exists and I do not know how or where to find a replacement. It sits vertically under tr seat so it must fit into the slot to slide down and into the 4-prong connection to the controller. This is also a problem as many I have see on-line are to long (back-to-front). I have 85mm and all I see now is 110mm. See pics.
Can anyone help please ... ?!?!?
RoyD
Try Americanelectrics out of Florida. They make custom batteries

Send voltage required plus those dimensions and pix of all sides of your battery to [email protected]. He should be able to help you out.
Hey JRA... how long did it take for your battery to arrive from Herbert's dtbattery place in China? I'm coming up to 2 months (ordered Feb. 7). I'm hoping it will arrive soon. Does this sound reasonable ??
Roy

Last edited:
Hey JRA... how long did it take for your battery to arrive from Herbert's dtbattery place in China? I'm coming up to 2 months (ordered Feb. 7). I'm hoping it will arrive soon. Does this sound reasonable ??
Roy
You there ?!?

Batteries may have to go by ship, which takes a longer time. There is air freight, bit it's probably expensive/restrictive. Did you get a tracking number?

Batteries may have to go by ship, which takes a longer time. There is air freight, bit it's probably expensive/restrictive. Did you get a tracking number?
No not yet... Herb said I would get one after 2-3 wks ?!!

Back