Cant decide between 2 bikes

Rakku

Hi there,

Im looking for my next bike and cant decide.

For starters, my next bike has to be a fully and Im willing to spend a bit more then usual on the bike.
The bikes I really like from the looks and components are haibikes.

The first one is the Haibike SDURO Fullseven LT 10.0.

The second one is the Haibike XDURO Allmtn 9.0.

Pricewise they are really close to each other and only have a slight difference.

The Fullseven LT 10 has a yamaha motor with a screen which has more options and features the haibike eConnect system, for GPS, anti-theft stuff and bluethooth.

The most major thing is, the highest versions of haibikes come with yamaha motors and a 2by drivetrain with 20 gears (2x10).
Many many people try to get away from 2 or 3by´s and go for a simple drivetrain.

The Allmtn 9 has a bosch motor and a integrated tube battery, and I like the looks of this one way more.
Thing is, I loose out on the econnect system, have a bit simpler screen and different drivetrain (1x10).

Another difference are the shocks, which are completly different, but I dont have any expirience in this part, so I cant really say whats nicer.
Fullseven comes with RockShox Lyrik RC and RockShox Deluxe RT and the Allmtn comes with Fox 34 Float Performance Elite and Fox Float DPX2 Performance Elite.

Another thing: from the looks the Allmtn bottom bracket/motor protrudes further down then the Fullseven, so less clearance.
But then again the fullseven casette at the cranks is totally exposed without any protection as the lowest point, so if a impact happens, damage is pretty likely.

So I have a hard time deciding between the two.
Im slightly tending towards the Allmtn because I like the color and the integrated battery design more, but I dont know if I loose out on components or something else.

Help would be appreciated.

Based on suspension components alone I would buy the Fox stuff. I just went through this as far as deciding between Bosch & Yamaha, in the end I bought the Bosch but mostly because the Yamaha I wanted wasn't available in my size.

My understanding is that the Yamaha favors a lower cadence & for me being out of shape I would think that's preferable. I ended up with the Bosch & I'm very happy but it does require a little more spinning to get it in the sweet spot.

Yeah, I think I made the descision in my head already anyways.
I guess I´ll shoot for the Allmtn 9.0.
Rakku-Which bike did you finally purchase and how do you like the overall performance? I am a big fan of the Yamaha 120mm version with high end components on the Sduro 10.0...

Back