Canadians Prairies Sondors Newbie

Slikjr

Region
Canada
Hey crew. First time posting and first time on the forum. New to the ebike world. Have rode conventional all my life casually with friends, a tiny bit for some fitness and a whole lot with the kids and family.
Ordered a Sondors Rockstar after months and months of research and reviews. I know, I know…a long wait for them by all the sounds of it but really sounds like everything is in the same boat (no pun intended on all the cargo ships backed up ha).
Quite frankly settled on the Rockstar because, personally, I think it looks absolutely phenomenal and seems to be one of the best value for the dollar out there! “End of February” delivery date, which of course will probably be delayed further. Being I’m in the prairies (Saskatoon to be exact), it’s not enjoyable riding season until April anyways so if I have it by then, I’ll be happy! Here’s to hoping.

Perhaps your Rockstar and my XP2 are in the same boat. I do hope they make it to us by end of February and no later. Here's to hoping!

Hey crew. First time posting and first time on the forum. New to the ebike world. Have rode conventional all my life casually with friends, a tiny bit for some fitness and a whole lot with the kids and family.
Ordered a Sondors Rockstar after months and months of research and reviews. I know, I know…a long wait for them by all the sounds of it but really sounds like everything is in the same boat (no pun intended on all the cargo ships backed up ha).
Quite frankly settled on the Rockstar because, personally, I think it looks absolutely phenomenal and seems to be one of the best value for the dollar out there! “End of February” delivery date, which of course will probably be delayed further. Being I’m in the prairies (Saskatoon to be exact), it’s not enjoyable riding season until April anyways so if I have it by then, I’ll be happy! Here’s to hoping.
Welcome to EBR. There is an active Sondors subforum here, and some folks from Canada that post in the "rides in pictures, words, and maps" daily thread to check while you are waiting. You may be the first from Saskatoon, but IDK that for certain.

Wow! The Rockstar has a tremendous amount of power! I have only used it on the road so far, but I had no problem climbing the steepest hill in my area.

Attachments

• B8F2D935-743A-40D3-AEFF-C8B396B49A85.jpeg
    B8F2D935-743A-40D3-AEFF-C8B396B49A85.jpeg
    889.9 KB · Views: 202
I got mine 2 weeks ago and I love it.

Attachments

• 6BE9C4E4-4E01-496D-86BC-3187E0F6A704.png
    6BE9C4E4-4E01-496D-86BC-3187E0F6A704.png
    597.3 KB · Views: 167
Back