Can tunning be detected

Tisme

I bought a Haibike hardseven yesterday and ask in the shop if they did badassbox (unrestricting box) they said no and it would invalidate my warranty, they also said they would be able to tell if I fitted one and took it off before taking it to them by what's recorded on the bike. Is this true?
Ta

I bought a Haibike hardseven yesterday and ask in the shop if they did badassbox (unrestricting box) they said no and it would invalidate my warranty, they also said they would be able to tell if I fitted one and took it off before taking it to them by what's recorded on the bike. Is this true?
Ta

I personally don't know, but there are comments and links in this thread, regarding the Bosch system.

https://electricbikereview.com/foru...ike-tuning-kits-implications-legalities.1933/

Thanks. I've got to take it back tomorrow (chain has tight spot, hanger is bent and marked, not by me) so I'll ask to see what they can see when plugged in

I mean in your case it can be detected. Go to a Bosch service center and in 5 minutes they will let you know about it.

Yamaha should be same but not so sure. I haven't seen diagnostics of yamaha but as i know they sell system (all things together) should have similar system.

"If Brose systems can be detected, then yamaha will be too" As i know Brose do production of Yamaha.

There are ways to deduce from the data available in the diagnostics software that something funny is going on. Bosch has already made a software update to stop the pedal hack whereby one attaches the speed sensor to the outside of the chainstay and attaches the magnet to the pedal. This produces a 1 to 1 relationship of speed and pedal cadence throwing an error.

As future updates come online it will be easier for them to detect these changes. I can't go into too much detail, but I think it's better to just get a speed pedelec if you want to go faster.

There are ways to deduce from the data available in the diagnostics software that something funny is going on. Bosch has already made a software update to stop the pedal hack whereby one attaches the speed sensor to the outside of the chainstay and attaches the magnet to the pedal. This produces a 1 to 1 relationship of speed and pedal cadence throwing an error.

As future updates come online it will be easier for them to detect these changes. I can't go into too much detail, but I think it's better to just get a speed pedelec if you want to go faster.

Hello Chris-Does anyone know (perhaps Court or Ravi) if the batteries/motors pose any threat to radiation exposure or RF being the size and amps are quite large? Just curious if there has been any research done concerning hazards with exposure to long use. Just a thought.

Back