Can I use my XP to go mountain bike trail riding

Yes i lime.the folding capable but that long stem pipe and short handle bar width scares the S out of me at times would lime to see how to change that with out switching the fork for now. Every one i see that changes bars also changes fork. Best of luck.
I went to a 680mm width bar and love the huge difference in control. Ten minutes to change everything over. I think I paid around$14 on Ali express for them and still use the stock forks

I hope so. I come from a motocross/ trail riding background, and unfortunately where I live it's very limited where you can ride legally. While the ebike doesn't give me the same speed thrill, it gives me a greater appreciation/enjoyment with the more technical terrain. I'm hoping the air fork will take some of the sting out my arms, lol. Has anyone attempted drops or small jumps with their bike? I'm curious to know how it would hold up.
Check this guy out...

That was the first video I saw to inspire me to make the swap. It also served as a base line for my parts list. My BMX bars will be in today, so hopefully I'll do the swap this weekend if the kids allow it.
I saw that video also.Just from the design of the xp I wouldn’t get crazy with it off road but some light duty fire road type stuff or single track will be fine.It definitely steps up a couple notches with this bmx set up for off roading.

Just completed the swap today. Very happy with the results on a 5 mile trail loop.

Attachments

• IMG_20200821_164849.jpg
    IMG_20200821_164849.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 343
  • IMG_20200821_164857.jpg
    IMG_20200821_164857.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 388
A few pics of my brother-in-law and my kid enjoying the lectric's.

Attachments

• IMG_20200821_171735.jpg
    IMG_20200821_171735.jpg
    741.9 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_20200821_171732.jpg
    IMG_20200821_171732.jpg
    630 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_20200821_171537.jpg
    IMG_20200821_171537.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 365
Update:
After another week+ of riding, the air fork has made the off-road experience much more enjoyable. Before the upgrade, my arms would be itching from the rapid vibration after about 5-10 minutes of riding on the terrain in my area. Now I don't get that feeling even after 30 minutes continuous riding. I have not yet adjusted the air pressure, but in stock form at my weight of 170lbs, it greatly reduced the jarring impacts. It's hard for me to do a before and after comparison on handling, as I now have 29" wide BMX bars in a more forward position. This has greatly changed the dynamics of the bike.

Unfortunately, I haven't ridden much these past few days as I decided to take a tree on, and lost the battle. Bike is still good, but I'm still healing lol.

I use mine off road quite frequently. The bike is built like a tank. You will quickly learn what you can and can't do off road. The bike won't get hurt before you do....You may find that the gearing is not low enough...I would suggest you get the 11-34 freewheel though...That helps all lot in the rough stuff.
What are the correct specs for the 11-34 freewheel? I see there are differnt thread diameters. Thanks in advance

Light off-road trail riding, but it is not a BMX bike that I would want to get any air with. I'd get a mountain bike style e-bike if that were my wants. This is more of a mule cargo commuter.
my bike.jpg

I added the suspension seatpost, son did the front suspension conversion, removed the long stem and put on motox bars, hydraulic brakes and it rides real nice. Much more stable once the long stem was removed-the downside is now it is a PITA to fold...

Pictures coming...

Back