C7 Display on Metro+

Kia ora tātou I've had a little play with the settings behind the veil of the 8306! I played with the 'P' menu (top speed of the pedalec), which was on '0kph' when I went in. I tried altering it to '45kph'. When I then went for a ride nothing had changed! I expected it to go faster that the 38kph it using tops out at. Anyone know why this is?

@Citycrosser P is the speed limit for pedelec, left side of 'H' (which is actually a small 't') is the speed limit for the throttle. Other settings deal with the size of the wheel, the voltage and whether to display mph or kph.
OK.. how do I change the "P" speed limit. I am only allowed to change the power, normal, eco and MPH/Kph areas.

Hi all from Australia, I have similar issue/looking for same result please. I have a C7 Das Kit, I am trying to up the max speed assistance beyond 25km. I can’t access the 8036 at all. I can access with 8018 code, but there is no possibility to change within that setting it seems.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Happy riding all! Cheers Jay.

So I just got a Magnum Metro LS and was trying to change my power level from (presumably) "Power" to "Normal" or "Eco" to see how they feel and help conserve my battery. But when I set the 'pw' to 8306 and push set, it just cycles me back through to the beginning. I'm guessing I need a different code. Does anyone have suggestions to try?

So I just got a Magnum Metro LS and was trying to change my power level from (presumably) "Power" to "Normal" or "Eco" to see how they feel and help conserve my battery. But when I set the 'pw' to 8306 and push set, it just cycles me back through to the beginning. I'm guessing I need a different code. Does anyone have suggestions to try?

8088 works on my Metro, also w/C7.

8088 works on my Metro, also w/C7.

That worked! Thank you! It was indeed set to Power so I've now moved it down to 'Normal' - excited to try it... though its just started to rain here. And, I also have a pile of kids at my house, so I may just have to wait till later this afternoon or tomorrow :p

i have a quick question. my c7 display on my metro plus just burned out. i purchased the exact c7 display ((((but for ncm bikes)))))))) and connected it to my magnum. it burned out that display instantly too. any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_6989.JPG
    IMG_6989.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 306
Back