Buying used Rad bike. would you?

Buy it, the only thing you probably need to do is make sure the seller conditioned the battery the correct way. The manual says to run the battery totally down, that's 0 bars and then recharge, do this at least three times before you start doing half recharges, that is recharging before you get to 0 bars. Batteries have memory and the way they are charged when first used will give them more riding time, that is the battery will last long both in riding and life of the battery. Personally I wouldn't let that stop me from buying the Rad, the battery can be totally discharged and reconditioned. Ask the seller how he recharged the battery for new, I'd still buy the Rad it that's the bike you want. I own to Rad Mini's.
Did you see that in a Rad Power Bike manual about discharging the battery as part of a battery conditioning? This is not correct for lithium batteries and will shorten their life.

Did you see that in a Rad Power Bike manual about discharging the battery as part of a battery conditioning?
That is not in the manual for the 2019 radrover. The initial conditioning is to "balance" the battery the first 3 times you use it, then balance it once a month after that. "Balancing" means leaving the charger plugged in to the battery for an extra 6 hours after charge complete.

Back