BULLS ebikes coming to US in 2016

miraj

BULLS E-Stream FS Enduro 27.5 is coming to the US in 2016. 160mm of travel. Brose motor.

http://www.electricbikeaction.com/bulls-e-bikes-coming-to-north-america/

IMG_1769.jpg

Doesn't seem like a great idea. One of a kind drive system and battery very expensive and no dealer network. Closed architecture.

When are these people going to think of the USA customer first?

I have been studying this bike and did make few calls this last week.
Looks like a great bike with wonderful components but their U.S sales team is quite ineffective and this may turn out to be another Grace Bikes version.

Their sales team in California is more like looking to make quick buck rather than establishing a good network of dealers and customer base.

Brose system is nice but limited to 20mph and their battery warranty is only 1 year which is concerning because their get their batteries from BMZ, one of the largest battery makers.

I wouldn't touch any bike that uses a Brose motor.

I've read too many concerns in respect of weird power delivery, and iffy software.

For my use, the battery pack is also a very questionable aspect of the Bulls/Rotwild bikes, and that again, has put me right off.

I did investigate buying a Rotwild, but the above and also a forum member cancelling his order because of concerns about the Brose motor, was more than enough to put me off ever wanting one. I also privately and publically requested a demo bike to format my own conclusion, but no response was received. That again, raised concern with me.

I'll stick with Bosch powered bikes, as whilst they are not without fault, I know exactly what I am getting, and what can be expected. from both the product and the superb support.

Last edited:
I wouldn't touch any bike that uses a Brose motor.

I've read too many concerns in respect of weird power delivery, and iffy software.

For my use, the battery pack is also a very questionable aspect of the Bulls/Rotwild bikes, and that again, has put me right off.

I did investigate buying a Rotwild, but the above and also a forum member cancelling his order because of concerns about the Brose motor, was more than enough to put me off ever wanting one. I also privately and publically requested a demo bike to format my own conclusion, but no response was received. That again, raised concern with me.

I'll stick with Bosch powered bikes, as whilst they are not without fault, I know exactly what I am getting, and what can be expected. from both the product and the superb support.

My concerns are only about the U.S marketing team. I just don't get the vibe these guys are totally passionate about their own product.

However, Brose seems to be making some great strides in the industry.

My concerns are only about the U.S marketing team. I just don't get the vibe these guys are totally passionate about their own product.

However, Brose seems to be making some great strides in the industry.

Has Brose made great strides in the industry to date? I was under the impression that most of the BULLS bikes receive a double thumbs up.

Has Brose made great strides in the industry to date? I was under the impression that most of the BULLS bikes receive a double thumbs up.

I have spent fair bit of time knowing the knowing the people behind BULLS USA team, even visited their home in Los Angeles.
Their team is bigger and they are very committed to the space and getting quality products out.

Brose system is designed and built in Germany. They along with Shimano, are coming up with some really great products for 2018. It's not going to be just Bosch, Brose and Shimano are going all out with their tech wherewithal.

I have spent fair bit of time knowing the knowing the people behind BULLS USA team, even visited their home in Los Angeles.
Their team is bigger and they are very committed to the space and getting quality products out.

Brose system is designed and built in Germany. They along with Shimano, are coming up with some really great products for 2018. It's not going to be just Bosch, Brose and Shimano are going all out with their tech wherewithal.

Well that is good to know. We shall see!!

Back