BPM Imports F1000 1000W Ultra Mid Drive Fat Tire Electric Bike

I just took my first ride on my new BPM fat-tire (4 inch) with Ultra motor. It’s as fast as I hoped (26 mph on flat with throttle only). But the battery is draining rapidly. I rode it 7 miles on highest level assist, pedaling the whole way without throttle, on mostly flat ground and drained almost the entire battery (48v, 17a). I weigh 225 pounds. Am I doing something wrong or is this what I should expect?
Something is wrong, you should get more range than 7miles and 26mph is slow for a 1000 watt bike,something is fishy

In terms of cost, it can be upgraded as for as low as $700. The cost increases as you add more power and programming. I was initially put off by the upcharge but if you think about it, more power increases warranty cost. Similarly the development of the programming needs to be funded. It's not like there is a huge base of users funding this at the moment. I would suggest going with the 1000W version for $800. 2300W is too powerful IMO. If you want to more range less is more. I'm easily getting 20% improvement in range, but I haven't tested throttle. I suspect there will be fewer gains if you just want to use throttle as it's more an "on" setting. When pedaling you definitely notice the new controller is blending in the power and using the motor more efficiently (only as much as it needs when you need it for a smoother experience) whereas the stock controller seemed to be using the motor more often and less efficiently (too much, then too little, then too much, etc). I can't say for sure if that's the reason for the improved efficiency, there be more going on than meets the eye. I honestly don't think programming is a must have. It seems perfectly tuned as is.
No wonder you got two 17 amp batteries! I hope the Sonders mid drive is what is hoped to be as I got a October order in Avendor! For "2100 bucks, worth the futuristic try, if it performs as they say up to 32mph and 40-60 range

I have a 2019 BPM Imports F1000 48v 17ah ,
it has some out of the box issues that will need attended to ,the stock chain sucks , as well as the stock chainring. I replaced mine with a 42t Raceface chainring as well as a KMC e9 ebike chain.i went thru 2 chains in less than 30 miles.
also the front forks suck big time.
and the front rack is a bitch to install without extra clamps and spacers to avoid contact with the forks when installing. I plan on upgrading the forks asap as well as reprogramming the settings on the Bafang Ultra G510 . it needs major changes to make it preform better.
if I had more cash I would of brought the Bixtrix Juggernaut Ultra instead.
you get what you pay for.so do your homework before shelling out your hard earned cash.
So I've made some modifications to the drive train with a raceface 44t and an erated rear cog same 7 speed. I am having major challenges trying to fix the chains skipping on cog when going fast on 6 and 7th speed. What is the part you have that pulled chain up and did that fix the skipping at high speed/torch?

So I've made some modifications to the drive train with a raceface 44t and an erated rear cog same 7 speed. I am having major challenges trying to fix the chains skipping on cog when going fast on 6 and 7th speed. What is the part you have that pulled chain up and did that fix the skipping at high speed/torch?
Mine also slips on 6th cog. Big problem. But I switched to an 8 speed. Still slips in six. Can’t find a high-grade freewheel. Only last a few weeks before slipping. Even with new chains. Only supposedly e-rated freewheel I found is a cheap Sunracer. Considering big expense of replacing wheel to be compatible with $400 sram e-rated cassette. LOT of money.

Im experiencing the same issue the freewheel I used is a DNP but still Sam issue. I changed derailleur to sram X3. I running out of ideas. I'm surprised there is nothing out there on this with other bikes with the Bafang Ultra torque. I'll keep you informed if I find something.

I am stuck too. Chain bounces off so i got the bottom chain holder but still has grinding problems in 6th slipping. I got the e-bike chain but have not put it on yet. Also I bought the same top chain guide as on the picture of the bike on here but it just doesnt fit the bike. it wont reach the chainring. I did change out the chainring but I am out of ideas.

I am stuck too. Chain bounces off so i got the bottom chain holder but still has grinding problems in 6th slipping. I got the e-bike chain but have not put it on yet. Also I bought the same top chain guide as on the picture of the bike on here but it just doesnt fit the bike. it wont reach the chainring. I did change out the chainring but I am out of ideas.
My chain bounces off of chainring too. Trying to learn to adjust derailleur for that.

your derailleur wont adjust for the bouncing off. you have to get the chain guides. The bottom guide helped a ton and only took a second to put it on. Top one i am stuck...

What is the bottom holder you put on? I have done everything but that: echain, freewheel, derailleur, raceface, gear sensor (huge difference), but 6th doesn't work and 7th skips.

It's good to read real-world reviews here. I was wondering, does anyone know who is their main supplier in China? I want to purchase this bike directly from the supplier. Thank you.

It's good to read real-world reviews here. I was wondering, does anyone know who is their main supplier in China? I want to purchase this bike directly from the supplier. Thank you.

The bike looks rather 'Frey' ish to me. That is, the frame does.

I tried everything but nothing worked raceface chain ring, sram derailleur, multiple rear freewheels, top end ebike chain. It just tore through everything. Long story short is you pay for what you get. Spent 3500 and got carbon, 12 speed, better brakes, same motor, full suspension... it is glorious and performs like an eFatbike should.

I tried everything but nothing worked raceface chain ring, sram derailleur, multiple rear freewheels, top end ebike chain. It just tore through everything. Long story short is you pay for what you get. Spent 3500 and got carbon, 12 speed, better brakes, same motor, full suspension... it is glorious and performs like an eFatbike should.
Which bike is that? Sounds like maybe the Nireeka prime? How is the fit / how tall are you if you don't mind sharing

First bike was F1000. Dengfu E06

Attachments

• PXL_20210327_014312069.jpg
    PXL_20210327_014312069.jpg
    478.9 KB · Views: 398
It was 120 days. They are good but so far it was just shipping updates and they were good with responding. Go with the best front forks and wheels if avail. Makes a huge difference.

Back