Bosch system startup issue

I had reported that cleaning the +/- switch helped. It did, but once again, the assist failed to turn on at my destination. However, turning on the battery (while mounted in the bike) worked, and the bike gave me assist for my return trip.

I had reported that cleaning the +/- switch helped. It did, but once again, the assist failed to turn on at my destination. However, turning on the battery (while mounted in the bike) worked, and the bike gave me assist for my return trip.

Hey Peter,

By "turning on" your battery, d'you mean clicking its capacity-button? I ask because when this issue first occurred for me, I'd opened and cleaned all the parts to my Intuvia and remote-controller. My battery's capacity-button is inoperable after a damaging drop.

Yes, that little button below the green lights showing state-of-charge.

That button seems to work just like the power switch on the Intuvia -- it turns on and off the entire system. However, when the Intuvia power switch fails to turn on the assist, the battery button will turn on the assist.

Hello

I am a new member. I have a Cube eMTB and bought it last August 2019, but it is a 2020 model with 4th gen Bosch Motor.

After a month or so the battery would not charge, at least the lights didn't light up after charging. My dealer replaced
the battery but I had to wait 2 weeks.

Now the display, Purion, is not displaying correctly. The characters are either not displaying or broken up. I have replaced the
batteries (2 x CR 2016's) as suggested on here but it doesn't make a difference.

The bike still works, although there is no display and I have to guess the power mode.
I can't turn the battery on/off whilst it is on the bike without the Purion as the on / test lights are not accessible
as they are inside the frame.

Has any body any suggestions or similar experiences ?

Back