Bosch Smartphone Hub vs. Kiox

You can get good navigation with cobi.bike if you use decent software. I plan my routes with ride with gps, save the route, upload it to Komoot, then access and load the route from cobi.bike. I use an old phone without a cell connection, and it works fine offline. Cobi.bike uploads stats, route, time, distance, elevation change, power output, to strava when you finish a ride.

You can get good navigation with cobi.bike if you use decent software. I plan my routes with ride with gps, save the route, upload it to Komoot, then access and load the route from cobi.bike. I use an old phone without a cell connection, and it works fine offline. Cobi.bike uploads stats, route, time, distance, elevation change, power output, to strava when you finish a ride.
I didn't know it did all that! I thought it wasn't storing our stats because I could never figure out how to find them. Maybe i should experiment more with it. Thank you for the information!

Not only is the app dreadful, it's stuck in time. I keep reading about updates to Kiox and CX drives. Those of us with smartphone hubs or Performance Speed drives? NOTHING.

We seem to be Bosch's stepchildren.

PS: After 6 months, I still can't figure out what "Rydies" is/are.

Back