Bosch powerpack bms / replacement 18650

Kosta

tell me only the bosch powerpack battery is suitable for the bosch performance motor? is it possible to assemble a battery with universal bms for this motor? I have a supposedly inoperative bms from the bosch powerpack 500 and tell me whether it is possible to fix such a bms or just throw it away?is there a bms battery on sale bosh?

Last edited:
Bosch batteries use a CAN bus to communicate with the motor.
1) Unless you reverse engineer the CAN bus and build appropriately.
2) No
3) Depends if it is a BMS model where it "Bricks" itself upon loss of power.
4) Don't understand the question.

Bosch batteries use a CAN bus to communicate with the motor.
1) Unless you reverse engineer the CAN bus and build appropriately.
2) No
3) Depends if it is a BMS model where it "Bricks" itself upon loss of power.
4) Don't understand the question.

can I change the 18650 cells to make the battery work like new with the old bms or bms only works 18650 with which is assembled at the factory.? I heard that holding the button with the led light resets bms, in what cases is it used?

can I change the 18650 cells to make the battery work like new with the old bms or bms only works 18650 with which is assembled at the factory.? I heard that holding the button with the led light resets bms, in what cases is it used?
re-read no. 3)

Thank you, you help me a lot, I have two batteries and on the second my bms works fine, but if the 18650 elements already start to hold their charge poorly, can I replace them with this bms?
Yes this is possible. You can swap BMS or battery pack, no issues. It might take a few (2-4) charging cycle for the BMS to get used to the "new" capacity.

Back