Bosch Nyon Logging out

ridingthroughtown

My Nyon logs out at least once a week. Does anyone else have this problem?
I have to resync it to my phone (iphone 13 pro) almost every time after. By pressing the light on the nyon for 5 seconds.

I try to turn it off after the ride, but I share the bike and can't ensure that it's always 'turned off' after the ride. Does anyone else have this problem? It's frustrating.

I have seen the logged out message a few times but it seems to go away. all you have to do to power it off is hold the power button for a few seconds and it will say goodbye.

I have this problem occasionally with BT. Frustrating to a tech-deficient person like myself. Not having WI-FI doesn’t help

bluetooth has always been flaky often I have to go into bluetooth settings turn it off then on to get my HRM to connect.

My Nyon logs out at least once a week. Does anyone else have this problem?
I have to resync it to my phone (iphone 13 pro) almost every time after. By pressing the light on the nyon for 5 seconds.

I try to turn it off after the ride, but I share the bike and can't ensure that it's always 'turned off' after the ride. Does anyone else have this problem? It's frustrating.
I had to reconnect mine a couple days ago for the first time in maybe 6 months. I try to be good about leaving the bike/nyon on for a minute or two after I get home to give it time to get on wifi and sync and then hold the power button in until it says 'goodbye'.

I have seen the logged out message a few times but it seems to go away. all you have to do to power it off is hold the power button for a few seconds and it will say goodbye.
I'll try this. I honestly just found out how to fully power it down. Hopefully a full power down and power up will solve the problem. Before, I was having to reconnect the bluetooth manually every time it logged out, and it's frustrating. I don't have that much time to troubleshoot, and can't turn the thing off every time I or someone else pulls it off the bike. Trying to get me to 'turn it off' after I pull it off the bike would be like asking me to remember to 'turn off the drill' after I stopped using it with a special new button that my new drill had ("off"). Hope that metaphor works.

Back