Bosch ebike system reliability

I'm looking for a replacement battery charger for my 2012 Sinus B2 Pedelec. It looks like the one in the picture attached. Bosch USA said they couldn't help me. Can someone please help me, I've been trying to fix my bike for over a year.

Attachments

• charger-bosch-battery-bicycle-36v-powerpack400.jpg
    charger-bosch-battery-bicycle-36v-powerpack400.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 914
I'm looking for a replacement battery charger for my 2012 Sinus B2 Pedelec. It looks like the one in the picture attached. Bosch USA said they couldn't help me. Can someone please help me, I've been trying to fix my bike for over a year.

Chris, if you can't find a charger for your 2012 Bosch battery you might consider getting a charger connector that converts from the old to new style plug, then you can just plug your older battery into a new Bosch charger. This German shop is charging 42 euros just for shipping to the US which is very expensive. This German ebay seller takes Paypal and is asking $42.57 for the adapter plus shipping. Or ask Bosch USA if they can get it for you, frankly they should be supporting their older ebikes and this is an inexpensive part.

Last edited:
Back