Bosch display cable extension?

AvalancheRun

Region
USA
Looking to remove my Kiox 300 display which acts as a junction to the controller buttons. Has anyone found a suitable extension cable that works with Bosch? I found a similarish 4 pin on Amazon, will see if it works.

Alternatively I was thinking of replacing the entire cable with a longer one.

Looking to remove my Kiox 300 display which acts as a junction to the controller buttons. Has anyone found a suitable extension cable that works with Bosch? I found a similarish 4 pin on Amazon, will see if it works.

usually bosch has different lengths at least on their older systems. but the new system it may take a bit to find them.

If you're just trying to remove the Kiox 300 from your bike's cockpit and simply run it off the LED remote, you do not need any extra cables. I obviously would not recommend using any similar cables you find on Amazon as they will not work with our system.

Once the Kiox 300 is removed you can use the one cable running from the DU to the Kiox's mount and run that to the remote. If it is too short, your dealer has access to a plethora of Bosch cables that will do this trick.

Looks like quite a few lengths available. Would definitely try the existing cable first as pulling cables can be a PITA.

I need an extension, but female on one end. Swapping handlebars, and the controller does not quite reach.
I looked at what 365 Cycles has to offer, but they’re all male on both ends.
Where else can I look? I‘d hate to swap out the entire length of cable which is routed from inside the head tube and through the down tube.

I need an extension, but female on one end. Swapping handlebars, and the controller does not quite reach.
I looked at what 365 Cycles has to offer, but they’re all male on both ends.
Where else can I look? I‘d hate to swap out the entire length of cable which is routed from inside the head tube and through the down tube.
thats how both wants it done. the only other way is to splice the wires together. bosch does not like going wires. my mechanic had to get the ok when he added the second battery to our tandem.

thats how both wants it done. the only other way is to splice the wires together. bosch does not like going wires. my mechanic had to get the ok when he added the second battery to our tandem.
I found enough cable slack inside the down tube where all the cables are harnessed and was able to pull just enough length needed to mount the controller on my Jones Bar. Removing the battery from the belly of the down tube and the cables were all there, tucked along …

I found enough cable slack inside the down tube where all the cables are harnessed and was able to pull just enough length needed to mount the controller on my Jones Bar. Removing the battery from the belly of the down tube and the cables were all there, tucked along …
great. Trek made it easy my bulls they had to tear the whole front end and battery mount to get a new cable in.

Btw, I found the same. The motor compartment is flooded with cables!

Back