Bosch battery suggestions

liksad_ebike

Hello all. Nice to be part of this forum.

I'am going to buy a new electric bike for my rental business.
I want your suggestions because the battery has bees still for many years.
Ebike model:Corratec X-vert 2016

How many years ebike battery least? Do you suggest me to change cells?

lithium ion batteries treated properly should get 400 to 1000 or more full charging cycles.
an unused lithium ion battery will also lose charge just from sitting around.

The tricky thing with a rental business, I suspect, is that customers will expect the battery to be fully charged when they rent, but they
will very likely not use anywhere near a full charge when they ride. You'll be doing a lot of charging from 80 to 100% full, something
that's not especially good for the battery.

If you're renting every day, I'd expect to change out batteries after about 2 years. Bosch batteries have a very good reputation for durability, but
they're really expensive (especially in the U.S. Prices are much more reasonable in Europe). It may make sense to sell your bikes at the end of each year and change out your fleet.

Thank you for your kindly response!

I aslo would ask you something else.
I'am using ebikes also for delivery service.
I have a fleet of couriers who use ebikes to deliver parcels.

Which is an affordable model of ebike that provide high performance and long range.

For example I use Cube Reaction Pro 2018, battery least 40-50km range. It has 500W battery pack and 6A charger that charges it in 2.5h.

Which would be great model in low price, original parts, high durability, etc?

Thank you!

A model year 2016 eBike could have an early 2015 production timetable for the battery. Don't expect a lot of life in that battery pack.

Back